Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Elections
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Elections Discuss Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off at the Political Forums; would that we as Americans, could debate policy not this. but we are where we are due to those who ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2021, 05:37 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 86,382
Thanks: 56,713
Thanked 26,711 Times in 19,173 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

would that we as Americans, could debate policy not this. but we are where we are due to those who don't care about people as much as about naming the guy they'd better not lose to and then they lost to.

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-19-2021, 09:16 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,634
Thanks: 13,238
Thanked 14,365 Times in 8,301 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Kim Jung Biden has been smearing Republicans with demogoguery for nearly 50 years. From leading baseless attacks attacks on Republican SCOTUS nominees to proclaiming Republicans want to put blacks back in chains to the preposterous Jim Crow 2.0 for opposing election integrity reforms, Biden’s political career isn’t built on accomplishments, it's built on attacking so-called political enemies. His whole manner of speech and cognition elevates when his damaged brain focuses on attacking Republicans.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-19-2021, 10:19 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,457
Thanks: 10,783
Thanked 14,774 Times in 7,978 Posts
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

The big lie here is that "judges heard the cases and ruled"

Actually no they didn't.
No evidence was ever presented in a courtroom. Even the SCOTUS refused to hear the cases.

AG Barr claimed he saw no evidence of fraud. He didn't lie. In fact he saw none because he refused to even look for it.

A man who campaigned from his basement bunker, who wouldn't speak to the press after 9:00AM,who couldn't get more than a few dozen citizens to come to his campaign "rallies, somehow won more votes than anyone in history.

A statistical impossibility.

Yet somehow we are to believe the election was "the most scrutinized in our history." This from the party who refuses to let anyone look closely at the election data.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-19-2021, 11:49 AM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,244
Thanks: 2,137
Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,361 Posts
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
The big lie here is that "judges heard the cases and ruled"

Actually no they didn't.
No evidence was ever presented in a courtroom. Even the SCOTUS refused to hear the cases.

AG Barr claimed he saw no evidence of fraud. He didn't lie. In fact he saw none because he refused to even look for it.

A man who campaigned from his basement bunker, who wouldn't speak to the press after 9:00AM,who couldn't get more than a few dozen citizens to come to his campaign "rallies, somehow won more votes than anyone in history.

A statistical impossibility.

Having larger campaign attendance than the other guy doesn't equal more voters than the other guy. Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders rallies for example drew big crowds but neither won. Political rallies are like rock concerts where only the most die hard fans with some extra free time and extra cash go to. They do not represent the vast majority of voters on either side of the isle.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2021, 10:24 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,634
Thanks: 13,238
Thanked 14,365 Times in 8,301 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Having larger campaign attendance than the other guy doesn't equal more voters than the other guy. Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders rallies for example drew big crowds but neither won. Political rallies are like rock concerts where only the most die hard fans with some extra free time and extra cash go to. They do not represent the vast majority of voters on either side of the isle.
I assume you refer to Bernie's run against Hillary for the Democrat nomination. Emails from this time show the DNC rigged the primaries in Hillary's favor cheating Bernie. It's the same with the 2020 Presidential election this time with a wave of last minute lawsuits to rewrite election laws eliminating integrity provisions and a judiciary determined not to hear cases challenging the fraud.

The old saw about rallies not translating into election victories might be true in some cases
but the massive disparity in rally attendance, enthusiasm and number requires suspending logical thinking to accept it in the 2020 Presidential election. Far more likely the dumping of shotgun mailed absentee ballots in the wee hours combined with double or more counting of the same ballots gave Joe Biden the so-called victory. The Marxist Democrats were so brazen as to claim he received a record number of votes.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2021, 12:03 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,244
Thanks: 2,137
Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,361 Posts
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
I assume you refer to Bernie's run against Hillary for the Democrat nomination. Emails from this time show the DNC rigged the primaries in Hillary's favor cheating Bernie.
Sanders was only allowed to run to make everyone else look fucking sane by comparison. Its basically the ugly friend effect. He never had a chance of winning anything because most Americans, especially those outside die hard blue states are not anti-American cock sucking pieces of shit communists and socialist. When he croaks it will probably be AOC or someone else from the squad that will be the ugly friend in the democrat presidential primaries.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...riend%20Effect

The effect of a person appearing more attractive due to being surrounded by ugly friends


Quote:
It's the same with the 2020 Presidential election this time with a wave of last minute lawsuits to rewrite election laws eliminating integrity provisions and a judiciary determined not to hear cases challenging the fraud.

The old saw about rallies not translating into election victories might be true in some cases
but the massive disparity in rally attendance, enthusiasm and number requires suspending logical thinking to accept it in the 2020 Presidential election.
Far more likely the dumping of shotgun mailed absentee ballots in the wee hours combined with double or more counting of the same ballots gave Joe Biden the so-called victory. The Marxist Democrats were so brazen as to claim he received a record number of votes.
Again political rallies are like rock concerts.Meaning only die hard fans attend those things. Not the average voter. The vast majority of registered pay little to no attention to politics. Those are not the ones attending the rallies. IThey are who the political ads are for. Heck most of those who do pay attention to politics will not go to a political rally because its just preaching to the choir. So it doesn't matter how many people attend a political rally. They will not translate to actual votes.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jamesrage For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2021, 08:14 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,634
Thanks: 13,238
Thanked 14,365 Times in 8,301 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Sanders was only allowed to run to make everyone else look fucking sane by comparison. Its basically the ugly friend effect. He never had a chance of winning anything because most Americans, especially those outside die hard blue states are not anti-American cock sucking pieces of shit communists and socialist. When he croaks it will probably be AOC or someone else from the squad that will be the ugly friend in the democrat presidential primaries.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...riend%20Effect

The effect of a person appearing more attractive due to being surrounded by ugly friends




Again political rallies are like rock concerts.Meaning only die hard fans attend those things. Not the average voter. The vast majority of registered pay little to no attention to politics. Those are not the ones attending the rallies. IThey are who the political ads are for. Heck most of those who do pay attention to politics will not go to a political rally because its just preaching to the choir. So it doesn't matter how many people attend a political rally. They will not translate to actual votes.
Bernie rang up impressive wins in New Hampshire, Michigan, Indiana, etc that's not a so-called ugly kid candidate. That's a contender that terrified Democrats so they rigged the primaries in favor of the Alinsky worshiping but historic candidate, Hillary Clinton. She was just as radical but she was respectable as Billy's loyal wife.

Flash back to 2008, Obama's messianic campaign rallies were touted as a new era of hope and change catapulting him to pop icon before the Presidency. Contrast that with the way Trump rallies were portrayed as super spreader gatherings of white supremacists led by the Bad Orange racist. It's not the size of the rally, its the media campaign that lauds or smears it that matters.

The rock concert analogy falls apart when the fact that rock concerts require ticket purchases whereas campaign rallies are free admission. Paying for a ticket requires far more interest than just showing up.

If you belief that just hard core supporters show up at campaign rallies then it follows the supporters would go out and recruit votes for the candidate. The weight of these rally numbers helps explain Trump receiving more votes than any other Republican candidate but Biden’s sparsely attended rallies bring his vote total into question. Democrats put Stalin's dictum that the people who count the votes decide everything into practice.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2021, 01:10 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,244
Thanks: 2,137
Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,361 Posts
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Bernie rang up impressive wins in New Hampshire, Michigan, Indiana, etc that's not a so-called ugly kid candidate. That's a contender that terrified Democrats so they rigged the primaries in favor of the Alinsky worshiping but historic candidate, Hillary Clinton. She was just as radical but she was respectable as Billy's loyal wife.
Sanders was openly a anti-America piece of **** socialist. There was no way he was going to win outside blue states period regardless of what the democrats did or didn't do.

Quote:
The rock concert analogy falls apart when the fact that rock concerts require ticket purchases whereas campaign rallies are free admission. Paying for a ticket requires far more interest than just showing up.
The fact rock concerts make you pay for admission and political rallies don't is irrelevant.Because its only the die hard fans that attend those things.Die hard fans are not your average voter.Heck they aren't even regular republican or democrat voters.

Quote:
If you belief that just hard core supporters show up at campaign rallies then it follows the supporters would go out and recruit votes for the candidate.
They can try.But most of the time they would be just preaching to the choir while getting the door slammed in their face by the opponents supporters.

Quote:
The weight of these rally numbers helps explain Trump receiving more votes than any other Republican candidate but Biden’s sparsely attended rallies bring his vote total into question.
No it doesn't. Only to conspiracy loons does it bring it into question. The simple fact is the average voter doesn't give a rats ass about one party of the other. They get pissed at one party so they vote for the other party until that other party does something to piss them off. The media did a good job smearing Trump,so your average voter at home bought it and voted for the other guy.Nothing more nothing less.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2021, 10:56 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,634
Thanks: 13,238
Thanked 14,365 Times in 8,301 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Sanders was openly a anti-America piece of **** socialist. There was no way he was going to win outside blue states period regardless of what the democrats did or didn't do.


The fact rock concerts make you pay for admission and political rallies don't is irrelevant.Because its only the die hard fans that attend those things.Die hard fans are not your average voter.Heck they aren't even regular republican or democrat voters.


They can try.But most of the time they would be just preaching to the choir while getting the door slammed in their face by the opponents supporters.



No it doesn't. Only to conspiracy loons does it bring it into question. The simple fact is the average voter doesn't give a rats ass about one party of the other. They get pissed at one party so they vote for the other party until that other party does something to piss them off. The media did a good job smearing Trump,so your average voter at home bought it and voted for the other guy.Nothing more nothing less.
The comment shows a pattern of declaring something based on your personal opinion then treating it as fact in the face of evidence contradicting the declaration.

No matter that you don't like Bernie Sanders, me neither. The fact is his large, enthusiastic rallies made him the front runner for the Democrat nomination and the strength of his primary victories caused the DNC to conclude they had to rig the process to beat him. Rally size did correlate with votes.

Kindly produce some reliable evidence that only hard core supporters attend rallies. While you're at show proof that demand for rock concert tickets is inelastic since cost is supposedly irrelevant. Also show their were no undecided voters in 2020 since you claim rally goers weren't going to be able to persuade others to vote for their candidate.

I realize it's a bit of work to prove your declarations or attempt to but the alternative is to be susceptible to falsehoods like only loons question Biden’s victory.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2021, 09:20 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,244
Thanks: 2,137
Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,361 Posts
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
The comment shows a pattern of declaring something based on your personal opinion then treating it as fact in the face of evidence contradicting the declaration.

No matter that you don't like Bernie Sanders, me neither. The fact is his large, enthusiastic rallies made him the front runner for the Democrat nomination and the strength of his primary victories caused the DNC to conclude they had to rig the process to beat him. Rally size did correlate with votes.

Kindly produce some reliable evidence that only hard core supporters attend rallies. While you're at show proof that demand for rock concert tickets is inelastic since cost is supposedly irrelevant. Also show their were no undecided voters in 2020 since you claim rally goers weren't going to be able to persuade others to vote for their candidate.

I realize it's a bit of work to prove your declarations or attempt to but the alternative is to be susceptible to falsehoods like only loons question Biden’s victory.

Left wing loonies going to a Bernie Sanders rally doesn't correlate to primary or general election votes outside deep blue states. Sanders was only there to make the rest of the democrat primary candidates look sane and nothing more.

Regular democrats and republicans and regular voters don't go to political rallies just like regular music listeners don't go to concerts.Only the die hard fans do. No undecided voter said to themselves "gee golly wiz I have no idea who the fuck I'm voting for, better attend a political rally to help me make up my mind". Nor did any regular republican or democrat voter said "hey I want to attend a big circle jerk and hear someone preaching to the choir"(because that what political rallies are, big circle jerks and preaching to the choir).

Loons do question Biden's victory just like loons question Trump's, Obama,Bush's or any other president's victory. Since loons on the left questioned Trump's 2016 victory the loons on the right are questioning Biden's victory. That said I do support the right giving Biden the same grief that the left gave Trump.But at the same time I am not going to jump on anti-Biden conspiracy theories.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aim, biden, come, fed, finally, gloves, off, takes, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0