Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Elections
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Elections Discuss Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by jamesrage Left wing loonies going to a Bernie Sanders rally doesn't correlate to primary or general election ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-23-2021, 08:28 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,634
Thanks: 13,238
Thanked 14,365 Times in 8,301 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Left wing loonies going to a Bernie Sanders rally doesn't correlate to primary or general election votes outside deep blue states. Sanders was only there to make the rest of the democrat primary candidates look sane and nothing more.

Regular democrats and republicans and regular voters don't go to political rallies just like regular music listeners don't go to concerts.Only the die hard fans do. No undecided voter said to themselves "gee golly wiz I have no idea who the fuck I'm voting for, better attend a political rally to help me make up my mind". Nor did any regular republican or democrat voter said "hey I want to attend a big circle jerk and hear someone preaching to the choir"(because that what political rallies are, big circle jerks and preaching to the choir).

Loons do question Biden's victory just like loons question Trump's, Obama,Bush's or any other president's victory. Since loons on the left questioned Trump's 2016 victory the loons on the right are questioning Biden's victory. That said I do support the right giving Biden the same grief that the left gave Trump.But at the same time I am not going to jump on anti-Biden conspiracy theories.
Ok, the best you can do is repeat unsupported opinion and speculation. Not a bit of evidence as requested.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-25-2021, 07:52 AM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,244
Thanks: 2,137
Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,361 Posts
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Ok, the best you can do is repeat unsupported opinion and speculation. Not a bit of evidence as requested.
Says the person who hasn't provided any evidence to counter the fact that these political rallies are for the die hard fans and don't actually reflect voters overall. Using your logic if several thousand people attended a Justin Bieber or Ricky Martin concert then that must mean the most of the country loves Justin Bieber or Ricky Martin.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 07-25-2021, 08:28 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,634
Thanks: 13,238
Thanked 14,365 Times in 8,301 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Unhappy Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Says the person who hasn't provided any evidence to counter the fact that these political rallies are for the die hard fans and don't actually reflect voters overall. Using your logic if several thousand people attended a Justin Bieber or Ricky Martin concert then that must mean the most of the country loves Justin Bieber or Ricky Martin.
Again no evidence is offered to support your claims you just declare them fact then lash out. Next you offer a straw man fabricating agreement with your false analogy between political rallies and rock concert goers. I point out the difference, paid vs free, even citing the economic principle at work. Of course that's ignored.

Two comments since my request and still no evidence. Hmm...
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 07-25-2021, 08:54 AM
Captain Kark's Avatar
Lard Kark
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Texas
Posts: 27
Thanks: 14
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
would that we as Americans, could debate policy not this. but we are where we are due to those who don't care about people as much as about naming the guy they'd better not lose to and then they lost to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0k0GtREVU8
Total BS. How's is the weather in Beijing, chinaman?
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2021, 12:24 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,662
Thanks: 8,611
Thanked 7,884 Times in 5,263 Posts
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post

Again political rallies are like rock concerts.Meaning only die hard fans attend those things. Not the average voter. The vast majority of registered pay little to no attention to politics. Those are not the ones attending the rallies. IThey are who the political ads are for. Heck most of those who do pay attention to politics will not go to a political rally because its just preaching to the choir. So it doesn't matter how many people attend a political rally. They will not translate to actual votes.
I see your point, it makes sense, but you are still wrong.

These rallys have become "Event's" I never go to such things, mostly because
I hate crowds, but I got swept up into going to a huge rally called the "Showdown in Searchlight" in 2010 These are not political rallys anymore, they are HUGE EVENTS, with music and food. people go to have fun, with like minded people, even if they don't see all the people speaking.
__________________
"The freedom of speech is, in sum, our foremost protection against tyranny. Without it, a tyrant can work his will without any fear of his opponents uttering even one cross word."
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2021, 07:36 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,840
Thanks: 11,323
Thanked 8,283 Times in 4,715 Posts
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I see your point, it makes sense, but you are still wrong.

These rallys have become "Event's" I never go to such things, mostly because
I hate crowds, but I got swept up into going to a huge rally called the "Showdown in Searchlight" in 2010 These are not political rallys anymore, they are HUGE EVENTS, with music and food. people go to have fun, with like minded people, even if they don't see all the people speaking.
You are correct. I almost went to an Obama event once when he was speaking close to home. Some friends had suggested that we go just to hear what he and any others that spoke, had to say. But like you, I hate crowds and decided to skip it, not because it was Obama and I don't support him. I also declined to go see Trump for the same reason.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2021, 05:30 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,244
Thanks: 2,137
Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,361 Posts
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Again no evidence is offered to support your claims you just declare them fact then lash out. Next you offer a straw man fabricating agreement with your false analogy between political rallies and rock concert goers. I point out the difference, paid vs free, even citing the economic principle at work. Of course that's ignored.

Two comments since my request and still no evidence. Hmm...
Again it doesn't matter if they are free or paid.It still doesn't change the fact that only die hard fans go to those things and are not a reflection of what the average person likes. This is how Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul,Donald Trump and others can have a **** load of people at their political rallies and not win ****.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2021, 08:00 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,634
Thanks: 13,238
Thanked 14,365 Times in 8,301 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Fed up Biden FINALLY takes aim at Trump as gloves come off

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Again it doesn't matter if they are free or paid.It still doesn't change the fact that only die hard fans go to those things and are not a reflection of what the average person likes. This is how Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul,Donald Trump and others can have a **** load of people at their political rallies and not win ****.
A third post with no empirical evidence. Claims do not become facts by repeated declaration. No proof means your claims about political ralliy crowd size are just speculation.

Biden had 35 cars at drive in movie parks compared to Trump's rallies of 25,000 plus crowds waiting outside. If as you claim only hard core supporters show up at rallies the disparity in numbers ought to make the vote tallies questionable. A microscopic portion of Biden’s voters showed up at rallies but trust Perkins Coie lawyers like Marc Elias there were a great, hidden number of Biden voters not committed enough to make any public demonstration but they all "voted" for Biden.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aim, biden, come, fed, finally, gloves, off, takes, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0