Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Elections
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Elections Discuss Trump and Biden at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by saltwn maybe it was one of the propaganda 'journalists' . Well, he works for CBS. So I ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2020, 07:39 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,715
Thanks: 13,489
Thanked 4,843 Times in 3,100 Posts
Default Re: Trump and Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
maybe it was one of the propaganda 'journalists' .
Well, he works for CBS.

So I really doubt that he was a pro-Trump propagandist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
no trump gets prsonal.
Unfortunately, he sometimes does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
and in the debates bideen answered critisism of his so's past drug use with "I love my son and I'm proud he has overcome obsticles like addiction."
I think this was merely a deflection--not a direct response to either a question or a comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
trump is starting to...falsely claim the virus is nothing to be concerned with.
Well, far too many Americans have died of it.

But my stepson acquired it; and he is just about over it now. (He did not need to be hospitalized; in fact, he seemed just like normal.)

Of course, he is just 43 years of age. But I am almost 73; and I was around him at the peak of his infection.

It has not affected me.
__________________
"In his second inaugural address, [Franklin D.] Roosevelt sought 'unimagined power' to enforce the 'proper subordination' of private power to public power. He got it…"—George Will, July 8, 2007
Reply With Quote
  #92 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2020, 07:53 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,715
Thanks: 13,489
Thanked 4,843 Times in 3,100 Posts
Default Re: Trump and Biden

Well, Joe Biden has now declared that President Trump has "gone around the bend"--in other words, that he is just plain crazy.

This is another example of extreme nastiness in this presidential election.
__________________
"In his second inaugural address, [Franklin D.] Roosevelt sought 'unimagined power' to enforce the 'proper subordination' of private power to public power. He got it…"—George Will, July 8, 2007
Reply With Quote
  #93 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2020, 08:06 PM
Kizzume's Avatar
Meow.
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Tacoma, WA USA
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,450
Thanks: 2,063
Thanked 2,186 Times in 1,281 Posts
Default Re: Trump and Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I disagree all leftists read or follow marx.
I agree not all magas are stupid.
Trump is not a conservative, most of his followers are a mixturee of liberals and conservatives.
the rules don't work in this instanc.
if it was romney vs biden you might be mostly correct.
trump is a con man and I dont say that because I don't like his values, h has none.
the men themslves are as different as night and day. but it has little to do with ral poltics imho.
I agree that not all leftists are Marxists; however, higher education crams Marxist ideas and philosophies down students' throats if they even slightly delve into the social sciences.

I agree that Trump isn't a typical conservative, but he DOES pander to evangelicals.

Yes, Trump is a con man, he's also a narcissist, and he's power hungry.
__________________

Meow meow Lady Elaine meow.


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kizzume For This Useful Post:
  #94 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2020, 09:10 AM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,173
Thanks: 6
Thanked 317 Times in 282 Posts
Default Re: Trump and Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohns View Post
Well, Joe Biden has now declared that President Trump has "gone around the bend"--in other words, that he is just plain crazy.

This is another example of extreme nastiness in this presidential election.
You operate from the false premise that what Biden has said about Trump is not true.
Reply With Quote
  #95 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2020, 11:06 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,671
Thanks: 7,341
Thanked 7,066 Times in 4,767 Posts
Default Re: Trump and Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Then, I am one rare bird.
Conservative as hell
Traditionalist beyond words
Pressing the envelope everyday
Innovative and creative. Married to a woman who is just the same.
We cannot be the only two.

I am a published writer and she is a successful artist
Our packaging company is a spearpoint in our industry.

What I am saying is that being conservative does not place limitations on creativity. Conservativism is a value system, not a thought process.

Your not the only two Franco. My wife and I each started our own businesses from scratch, we leverage our house to do it. That was almost 20 years ago

Like you, we are both traditional and conservative, and VERY creative, and we have a passion for animal rescue, mostly dogs. And unlike Democrats, we actually donate mucho time and money to our cause, and we don't expect anything from anyone else. It's OUR cause, WE work at it.
__________________
"The freedom of speech is, in sum, our foremost protection against tyranny. Without it, a tyrant can work his will without any fear of his opponents uttering even one cross word."
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #96 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2020, 12:08 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,700
Thanks: 9,556
Thanked 6,892 Times in 3,942 Posts
Default Re: Trump and Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
You operate from the false premise that what Biden has said about Trump is not true.
And you operate on the premise that Job Biden is able to formulate an opinion that is not fed to him from surrogates.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
and, biden, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0