Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Elections
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Elections Discuss I'm With Bernie; Tired of hearing about Clinton's E-mails at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by Mikeyy You can't do it because you know the list is too short to account for your ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: I'm With Bernie; Tired of hearing about Clinton's E-mails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
You can't do it because you know the list is too short to account for your attacks. You say Hillary lied about her email. OK that's one. Now what?
She lied to the FBI when they questioned her. New release on Friday of the FBI interview prove she either lied, or she is unfit because she didn't remember 13 different answers to questions the FBI asked her.

Either way she is unfit for the job of POTUS.




Typical ploy on Clintons part, release that interview late on Friday, and a 3 day holiday weekend, and hope no one notices.

Hillary is crooked. The Clintons are criminals.

We are going to get the word out to every one who this political whore is.

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2016, 08:31 PM
winston53660's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,229
Thanks: 1,853
Thanked 4,274 Times in 3,197 Posts
Default Re: I'm With Bernie; Tired of hearing about Clinton's E-mails

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
She lied to the FBI when they questioned her. New release on Friday of the FBI interview prove she either lied, or she is unfit because she didn't remember 13 different answers to questions the FBI asked her.

Either way she is unfit for the job of POTUS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCauNKP8GC4



Typical ploy on Clintons part, release that interview late on Friday, and a 3 day holiday weekend, and hope no one notices.

Hillary is crooked. The Clintons are criminals.

We are going to get the word out to every one who this political whore is.

Regards, Kirk
Hannity lies big time. And I can post you tube as well!

__________________
Originally Posted by TiredRetired View Post
Damn shame it couldn't have been a father / son event. IMHO.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to winston53660 For This Useful Post:
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: I'm With Bernie; Tired of hearing about Clinton's E-mails

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
Hannity lies big time. And I can post you tube as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h172eAPdPFo


Ok, but the Hannity piece was just a report about the new FBI releases about her 'interview", yet you have no counter for that do you?

I deal in facts. You deal in he said, she said. How about you address the FBI report and the lies Clinton was caught in. Like 13 different electronic devices she broke in two, or took a hammer to. Can you account for those? BTW she lied about even having them. Then told a lie to cover that lie...

I think she looks tired and frail. Could it be that trying to keep all her lies straight is harming her health? I and many other definitely do!

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2016, 09:14 PM
winston53660's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,229
Thanks: 1,853
Thanked 4,274 Times in 3,197 Posts
Default Re: I'm With Bernie; Tired of hearing about Clinton's E-mails

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Ok, but the Hannity piece was just a report about the new FBI releases about her 'interview", yet you have no counter for that do you?

I deal in facts. You deal in he said, she said. How about you address the FBI report and the lies Clinton was caught in. Like 13 different electronic devices she broke in two, or took a hammer to. Can you account for those? BTW she lied about even having them. Then told a lie to cover that lie...

I think she looks tired and frail. Could it be that trying to keep all her lies straight is harming her health? I and many other definitely do!

Regards, Kirk
No you really don't deal in facts. You deal in propaganda and agitprop to support a world view that makes you feel good in the gut.
__________________
Originally Posted by TiredRetired View Post
Damn shame it couldn't have been a father / son event. IMHO.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2016, 09:29 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,920 Times in 13,935 Posts
Default Re: I'm With Bernie; Tired of hearing about Clinton's E-mails

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
No you really don't deal in facts. You deal in propaganda and agitprop to support a world view that makes you feel good in the gut.
Funny Kirk says he deals in facts and then posts rumors and lies. He doesn't even notice it. That is the amazing thing. First he thinks she is tired and frail and then says "SHE" took a hammer to two of her devices.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: I'm With Bernie; Tired of hearing about Clinton's E-mails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Funny Kirk says he deals in facts and then posts rumors and lies. He doesn't even notice it. That is the amazing thing. First he thinks she is tired and frail and then says "SHE" took a hammer to two of her devices.
And are you man enough to take me off of your ignore list?

So you comment on my thread without the ability to read it.

neither one of your lefty's have addressed the issue of the Friday FBI information dump.

Maybe it is because once again, the two of you got nothng!!

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
about, bernie, clinton, clonton, emails, hearing, tired, with

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0