Political Wrinkles

Political Wrinkles (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/)
-   Elections (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/elections/)
-   -   Hillary has Parkinson's disease (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/elections/47768-hillary-has-parkinsons-disease.html)

300 H and H 08-21-2016 07:22 AM

Hillary has Parkinson's disease
 
BREAKING=> TOP PHYSICIAN: Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson's Disease

This would explain alot of things. :eek

It would also end your run with the voters as well. :wave

Regards, Kirk

WallyWager 08-21-2016 08:47 AM

Re: Hillary has Parkinson's disease
 
I broke my elbow in April, and I too sometimes gesture with my right hand, and I've slipped on stairs.

Must be cancer. :rolls

ShivaTD 08-21-2016 08:54 AM

Re: Hillary has Parkinson's disease
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 H and H (Post 835766)
BREAKING=> TOP PHYSICIAN: Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson's Disease

This would explain alot of things. :eek

It would also end your run with the voters as well. :wave

Regards, Kirk

The grasping at straws continues because they know their candidate is so unqualified that only a miracle would elect him.

It's interesting because Donald Trump has displayed many symptoms of serious mental conditions and the APA reminded all mental health professionals that it's unethical to offer a clinical diagnosis of a person that they had not personally examined. This holds true for anyone in the medical profession. Never offer a diagnosis unless you're personally examined the patient.

So what does the right come up with? An unethical diagnosis of Hillary Clinton where it's absolutely impossible for the doctor to have made the diagnosis without a physical examination of Hillary Clinton.

Yo Republicans, how does it feel to be drowning in the cesspool of your own creation.

300 H and H 08-21-2016 09:07 AM

Re: Hillary has Parkinson's disease
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShivaTD (Post 835778)
Yo Republicans, how does it feel to be drowning in the cesspool of your own creation.

You must be desperate to support the Clinton trailer park trash. Why because you have nothing else to stand on. :thumbsup

Hillary is ill. She can't be in a photo shoot with flashing camera lights. They give her seisure's if she is exposed. Lets see how this plays out. She has not done any press conferences for how long now? Traditionally lots of photo flashes at those. My be is she changes the rules. :D

Regards, Kirk

WallyWager 08-21-2016 09:20 AM

Re: Hillary has Parkinson's disease
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 H and H (Post 835781)
You must be desperate to support the Clinton trailer park trash. Why because you have nothing else to stand on. :thumbsup

Oh I think she'll do a good job as president, and at this point no one even has to contrast her with Cheeto to make the point. It's clear that she has the knowledge, experience, and temperament for the job.

Also don't call people "desperate" when you're peddling conspiracy theories, again. :rolls.

Glass houses.

jimbo 08-21-2016 10:14 AM

Re: Hillary has Parkinson's disease
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WallyWager (Post 835787)
Oh I think she'll do a good job as president, and at this point no one even has to contrast her with Cheeto to make the point. It's clear that she has the knowledge, experience, and temperament for the job.

Also don't call people "desperate" when you're peddling conspiracy theories, again. :rolls.

Glass houses.

Hillary is not conspiracy theory fodder. Hillary is a unindicted felon who has used her and her husband's power to stay out of jail for decades. There is plenty of indications that she is not in the best of health. Other than staying out of jail, Hillary has no real accomplishments.

Those who see Hillary as presidential material need to take a serious look at the bobblehead. It's very possible he will be our next President if she is elected.

300 H and H 08-21-2016 10:54 AM

Re: Hillary has Parkinson's disease
 

Lollie 08-21-2016 11:25 AM

Re: Hillary has Parkinson's disease
 
They thought Bill had it too.

Must be something in the water!

MrLiberty 08-21-2016 11:26 AM

Re: Hillary has Parkinson's disease
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lollie (Post 835811)
They thought Bill had it too.

Must be something in the water!

link?

Lollie 08-21-2016 11:29 AM

Re: Hillary has Parkinson's disease
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrLiberty (Post 835814)
link?

Does Bill Clinton Have Parkinson?s Disease? Former President’s Hands Seen Trembling During Iowa Speech [Video]

Does Bill Clinton have Parkinson?s disease? | Opinion - Conservative


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0