Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Elections
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Elections Discuss Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’ at the Political Forums; One stop shopping... Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’ You Tube You Tube You ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2016, 11:37 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 54,955
Thanks: 2,211
Thanked 35,112 Times in 20,174 Posts
Default Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’

One stop shopping...

Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’


Quote:
You could say that it all depends on how you define “lie.” Or, perhaps, that it’s hell to have a public record.

Either way, Hillary Clinton’s vast résumé of, shall we say, inconsistencies, is the dog that caught the car and won’t let go.
A viral video collection of her comments on various subjects through the years is bestirring Republican hearts.

To those who’d rather vote for a reality show host than a Clinton, the video merely confirms what they’ve believed all along. For independents and even Democrats, it’s a reminder of how often Clinton has morphed into a fresh incarnation as required by the political moment.

Most of the highlights will be familiar to anyone who follows politics — her varying takes on Bosnia, health care, Wall Street, NAFTA — but the juxtaposition of these ever-shifting views is more jarring than one might expect. Politicians count on Americans’ short attention spans (and memories) as much as they do their own policies and/or charms. This video , inartfully titled “Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight,” clarifies blurred recollections and recasts them in an order that, among other things, reminds us how long the Clintons have been around.
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2016, 12:30 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,521
Thanks: 1,965
Thanked 13,191 Times in 8,255 Posts
Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’

This is precisely why Trump is now leading Pantsuit in recent head-to-head polls. She's fake. She'll say anything to get elected and changes stances depending on which way the wind blows.

Is this really who libs claim will beat Trump?
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2016, 12:43 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,893
Thanks: 1,576
Thanked 9,039 Times in 5,781 Posts
Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’

Thanks for reminding me of this being my first "lesser of two evils" election.

Vote for the inconsistent poll-driven bought politician, or the consistent dick buyer of politicians. Regardless you get the same crony corporatist coin.

Really the only saving grace for me is that Hillary has basically been forced to move away a little from her centrism with Bernie in the race, so some of those flips were at least in the right direction. If she is president I have hope that the liberals that powered her opponent's campaign will try to keep her in check. Maybe it'll stick.

Still, uuuuuugh.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2016, 12:44 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,893
Thanks: 1,576
Thanked 9,039 Times in 5,781 Posts
Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
This is precisely why Trump is now leading Pantsuit in recent head-to-head polls. She's fake. She'll say anything to get elected and changes stances depending on which way the wind blows.

Is this really who libs claim will beat Trump?
No, liberals wanted Bernie.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2016, 12:50 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,100
Thanks: 10,489
Thanked 6,581 Times in 4,475 Posts
Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’

The Clinton's are professional liars always have been.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2016, 01:03 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,100
Thanks: 10,489
Thanked 6,581 Times in 4,475 Posts
Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’

Other Leftist Pointing out what a liar Hillary is.

__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2016, 12:09 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,920 Times in 13,935 Posts
Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’

I don't understand cnredd. I posted videos of Trump lying and your resonse was it was a long time ago. What is the time limit on lying and is that decided by the right?
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2016, 01:30 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 54,955
Thanks: 2,211
Thanked 35,112 Times in 20,174 Posts
Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
I don't understand cnredd. I posted videos of Trump lying and your resonse was it was a long time ago. What is the time limit on lying and is that decided by the right?
Trump wasn't getting government checks and working as a politician...

If I may clarify, what Obama did as a private citizen was off limits but what Trump did as a private citizen must be met with full scrutiny and every adverse event must be treated as a felony...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2016, 05:17 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,920 Times in 13,935 Posts
Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’

This is a lie. cnredd, a lie is a lie is a lie. Doesn't matter who pays you. Doesn't matter when it was, doesn't matter if it's the right or the left. You keep trying to change the rules about when a lie is important and conveniently your boy Trump's lies seem to be just fine. How handy is this shlt. You are covering for Trump.

He pretended to be someone else. A Presidential candidate once pretended to be someone else. That's ok.

He said woman who get abortions should be punished and then went on Morning Joe and said it was just a rhetorical question.

I could do this all day where the guy lies and lies. But it doesn't matter if it was yesterday as long as he doesn't draw a government check as far as you're concerned.What a bunch of BS. Just admit you are in the bag with millions of other Trump supporters and you don't care what he says. Don't get on here and move the goal post up and down the field for the guy. It's embarrassing to watch you do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Trump wasn't getting government checks and working as a politician...

If I may clarify, what Obama did as a private citizen was off limits but what Trump did as a private citizen must be met with full scrutiny and every adverse event must be treated as a felony...
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2016, 06:12 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s viral nightmare: A video of her ‘lying for 13 minutes’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
This is a lie. cnredd, a lie is a lie is a lie. Doesn't matter who pays you. Doesn't matter when it was, doesn't matter if it's the right or the left. You keep trying to change the rules about when a lie is important and conveniently your boy Trump's lies seem to be just fine. How handy is this shlt. You are covering for Trump.

He pretended to be someone else. A Presidential candidate once pretended to be someone else. That's ok.

He said woman who get abortions should be punished and then went on Morning Joe and said it was just a rhetorical question.

I could do this all day where the guy lies and lies. But it doesn't matter if it was yesterday as long as he doesn't draw a government check as far as you're concerned.What a bunch of BS. Just admit you are in the bag with millions of other Trump supporters and you don't care what he says. Don't get on here and move the goal post up and down the field for the guy. It's embarrassing to watch you do it.
Oh the outrage form our left wing out fielder!!!

13 minutes of your Hildabeast spewing lies faster than you can think!

Who would have ever thought she could have told that many!

Trump will dance on her in November. She will be reduced to a stain on the floor....

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
clinton’s, for, her, hillary, minutes’, nightmare, video, viral, ‘lying

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0