Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Elections
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Elections Discuss How will you be spending Election Night 2012? at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by faithful_servant Beats listening to the media try to explain how they were so wrong about soon-to-President Romney's ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,071
Thanks: 1,599
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,073 Posts
Default Re: How will you be spending Election Night 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
Beats listening to the media try to explain how they were so wrong about soon-to-President Romney's chances of election.
They won't try to explain how they were wrong. They will be explaining how the American people are racist idiot's that don't know or care about the damage they they have caused, democracy is dead, the women's only job will soon be housewife or whore with no birth control, blacks will be enslaved, hispanics stripped of citizenship and deported and... oh yeah, rich white guys will run the world.
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Dave1's Avatar
...Fair and Balanced...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,915
Thanks: 4,010
Thanked 5,044 Times in 2,973 Posts
Default Re: How will you be spending Election Night 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcali View Post

I'm throwing a Party ....
I hope you've got a big box of Kleenex close by.......


Hang in there, get some nose plugs for a Romney administration.....


I got me a new pair btw, my GWB set was worn out......
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,655
Thanks: 1,084
Thanked 1,428 Times in 1,114 Posts
Default Re: How will you be spending Election Night 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarset View Post
We share allot in common. We both like poetry & women we frequent the forums and we like politics.
Thank you for reminding me that we both like poetry. We both post on this forum.

I like NPR, you don't. My world views are liberal, yours are conservative. You like politics, I don't. You're looking for a woman, I'm not.

Last edited by sky dancer; 10-29-2012 at 07:51 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sky dancer For This Useful Post:
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Dave1's Avatar
...Fair and Balanced...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,915
Thanks: 4,010
Thanked 5,044 Times in 2,973 Posts
Default Re: How will you be spending Election Night 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzMike View Post
They won't try to explain how they were wrong.
I'd start with "real conservatives" being completely wrong about Romney before I'd start to question any democrats.....

Romney has been a clown to people that consider themselves to be right wing Americans for years. He's been the poster boy for RINO's in the GOP and that's no big secret Mike....

He's been more liberal than damn near all of them on several issues and Newt and his peers made that fact well known during the RNC run up......

It's only because he's the last one left standing that pubs have to hold their breath to keep from vomiting in having to vote for the RINO that they swore off with the pledge of allegiance to the Tea Party.....


It's pure liquid hypocrisy from my vantage point and I find it funny as hell actually.....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave1 For This Useful Post:
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Gordon Shumway's Avatar
guitarist
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,924
Thanks: 2,220
Thanked 3,520 Times in 2,075 Posts
Default Re: How will you be spending Election Night 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Why not just vote on your way home from work first?...
Because my wife and i will go vote together so i have to go home anyway.
And after being up working all night out in the weather and the hour drive home i will be tired and a shower will help refresh me.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gordon Shumway For This Useful Post:
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,071
Thanks: 1,599
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,073 Posts
Default Re: How will you be spending Election Night 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
I'd start with "real conservatives" being completely wrong about Romney before I'd start to question any democrats.....

Romney has been a clown to people that consider themselves to be right wing Americans for years. He's been the poster boy for RINO's in the GOP and that's no big secret Mike....

He's been more liberal than damn near all of them on several issues and Newt and his peers made that fact well known during the RNC run up......

It's only because he's the last one left standing that pubs have to hold their breath to keep from vomiting in having to vote for the RINO that they swore off with the pledge of allegiance to the Tea Party.....


It's pure liquid hypocrisy from my vantage point and I find it funny as hell actually.....
Sadly I don't find it that funny we are being forced into a choice between a RINO and such a far left guy. I wish we had a further right candidate here myself but far too many seem to consider that unelectable which is sad. I think a further right person than Romney would actually be doing better right now. So now we get to vote for Romney and hope he governs further right than his history has shown or we get to see the full on far far left of Obama.

I will take the the hope for further right as opposed to the proven far left. Sh*tty choice but it is what it is. If he does half of what he's promised we will see improvement in the debt and economy.
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 08:21 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,016
Thanks: 55,344
Thanked 26,233 Times in 18,768 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: How will you be spending Election Night 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzMike View Post
Sadly I don't find it that funny we are being forced into a choice between a RINO and such a far left guy. I wish we had a further right candidate here myself but far too many seem to consider that unelectable which is sad. I think a further right person than Romney would actually be doing better right now. So now we get to vote for Romney and hope he governs further right than his history has shown or we get to see the full on far far left of Obama.

I will take the the hope for further right as opposed to the proven far left. Sh*tty choice but it is what it is. If he does half of what he's promised we will see improvement in the debt and economy.
If a conservative had run I would have voted for him. When the GOP realizes it is no shame to be true to some pretty boring convictions, they will win more than just half the vote.
They shouldn't be taking on all the moral majority crap in their platform. Those people need to form a new party the religious party and get the hell out of the Republican party.
Economic conservatism does not mean you check your brains at the door either every time a fringe group comes along to give you pizzazz.
We have to have taxes but they must be manageable and unencumbering. We have to have cuts just now but they can't be the nose off to spite the face kind. And we must quit getting into wars unless absolutely necessary.
Instead the party is full of clowns and snake oil salesmen who don't even themselves believe the junk the fringe wants them to say-but they say it anyway.
__________________
Trumpís only true skill is the con; his only fundamental belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men, and his only real, authentic pleasure is in cruelty. It is that cruelty, and the delight it brings them, that binds his most ardent supporters to him, in shared scorn for those they hate and fear: immigrants, black voters, feminists, and treasonous white men who empathize with any of those who would steal their birthright.~Serwer|The Atlantic
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 08:58 PM
Dave1's Avatar
...Fair and Balanced...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,915
Thanks: 4,010
Thanked 5,044 Times in 2,973 Posts
Default Re: How will you be spending Election Night 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzMike View Post
Sadly I don't find it that funny we are being forced into a choice between a RINO and such a far left guy. I wish we had a further right candidate here myself but far too many seem to consider that unelectable which is sad. I think a further right person than Romney would actually be doing better right now. So now we get to vote for Romney and hope he governs further right than his history has shown or we get to see the full on far far left of Obama.

I will take the the hope for further right as opposed to the proven far left. Sh*tty choice but it is what it is. If he does half of what he's promised we will see improvement in the debt and economy.
Well, we'll all find out soon enough with a Romney administration starting in a few months after the election....

Obama promised the moon and it's still far away so, now it's Romney's turn to create 12 million new jobs.....

I'm not holding my breath on that Lock Ness Monster any time soon......
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,071
Thanks: 1,599
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,073 Posts
Default Re: How will you be spending Election Night 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Well, we'll all find out soon enough with a Romney administration starting in a few months after the election....

Obama promised the moon and it's still far away so, now it's Romney's turn to create 12 million new jobs.....

I'm not holding my breath on that Lock Ness Monster any time soon......
All it will take is Romney being elected and the economy will begin to come to life. The class warfare and threat of taxes will cease and that will be enough to get things rolling again.

Repeal obamacare and frank/dodd and that will accelerate the process even further.

No business is waiting for a second obama term to make a move, they are waiting for him to be gone.
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:57 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,016
Thanks: 55,344
Thanked 26,233 Times in 18,768 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: How will you be spending Election Night 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzMike View Post
All it will take is Romney being elected and the economy will begin to come to life. The class warfare and threat of taxes will cease and that will be enough to get things rolling again.

Quote:
Repeal obamacare and frank/dodd and that will accelerate the process even further.
freakin really: repeal frank dodd and let the barbarians do it again with no holds barred?
No business is waiting for a second obama term to make a move, they are waiting for him to be gone.
no business is waiting for a politician. business is business. my daughter is hiring. why isn't she waiting on obama to leave?
__________________
Trumpís only true skill is the con; his only fundamental belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men, and his only real, authentic pleasure is in cruelty. It is that cruelty, and the delight it brings them, that binds his most ardent supporters to him, in shared scorn for those they hate and fear: immigrants, black voters, feminists, and treasonous white men who empathize with any of those who would steal their birthright.~Serwer|The Atlantic
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2012, election, how, night, spending, will, you

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0