Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Education & Curriculum
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Education & Curriculum Discuss Racist Rock Removed From College Campus After Black Student Union, Activists Complain at the General Discussion; Originally Posted by saltwn In Latin, the word for black is ater. Yes. It also means dismal, gloomy, unlucky. I'll ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 08-15-2021, 12:34 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,861
Thanks: 993
Thanked 7,922 Times in 5,677 Posts
Default Re: Racist Rock Removed From College Campus After Black Student Union, Activists Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
In Latin, the word for black is ater.
Yes. It also means dismal, gloomy, unlucky. I'll stick with my Latin teacher's lessons. Snowflakes are afraid of any "N" word describing the Negroid race. Incidentally, the word for "black" is pronounced KNEE-gair.

On a side note, there are only two races of mankind: Ass hole and human.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-15-2021, 08:17 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,589
Thanks: 57,236
Thanked 26,915 Times in 19,357 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Racist Rock Removed From College Campus After Black Student Union, Activists Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Yes. It also means dismal, gloomy, unlucky. I'll stick with my Latin teacher's lessons. Snowflakes are afraid of any "N" word describing the Negroid race. Incidentally, the word for "black" is pronounced KNEE-gair.

On a side note, there are only two races of mankind: Ass hole and human.
No I'm fine with it as evidenced by several of my email accounts also the initials as my user name here. It's just that I don't like to offend people, except those biotching about why they aren't allowed to offend others with their pet rock.
__________________
During Trump's tenure, the US economy contracted 3.5% - the fastest rate since 1946. GDP growth was the worst since the Great Depression.
link

link
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 08-15-2021, 10:42 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,861
Thanks: 993
Thanked 7,922 Times in 5,677 Posts
Default Re: Racist Rock Removed From College Campus After Black Student Union, Activists Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
No I'm fine with it as evidenced by several of my email accounts also the initials as my user name here. It's just that I don't like to offend people, except those biotching about why they aren't allowed to offend others with their pet rock.
I can tolerate the stink of hypocrisy only for about a nanosecond.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 08-15-2021, 11:29 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,589
Thanks: 57,236
Thanked 26,915 Times in 19,357 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Racist Rock Removed From College Campus After Black Student Union, Activists Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
I can tolerate the stink of hypocrisy only for about a nanosecond.
You'll be fine with me then because I am not a hypocrite.
__________________
During Trump's tenure, the US economy contracted 3.5% - the fastest rate since 1946. GDP growth was the worst since the Great Depression.
link

link
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2021, 08:24 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,265
Thanks: 13,710
Thanked 10,085 Times in 5,735 Posts
Default Re: Racist Rock Removed From College Campus After Black Student Union, Activists Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
doesn't matter, grandpa.
That simplistic retort does nothing to further your argument. Perhaps you would like to expound on that idea?
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2021, 11:34 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,861
Thanks: 993
Thanked 7,922 Times in 5,677 Posts
Default Re: Racist Rock Removed From College Campus After Black Student Union, Activists Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
You'll be fine with me then because I am not a hypocrite.
Of course you're not. -- Baghdad Bob
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2021, 01:48 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,970
Thanks: 10,864
Thanked 9,063 Times in 5,966 Posts
Default Re: Racist Rock Removed From College Campus After Black Student Union, Activists Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumara View Post
This piece of leftist idiocy cracked me up.



When it got to the last part about being carried by glaciers, I thought it was going to say that it was carried by slaves. I cracked myself up.
__________________
Political Correctness, is Fascism masquerading as manners - George Carlin.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
activists, after, black, campus, college, complain, from, racist, removed, rock, student, union

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0