Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Economics
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Economics Discuss Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth? at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by saltwn my gosh he's out for himself; can you not see that? Yeah we know that you ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-2019, 04:48 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,313
Thanks: 4,567
Thanked 5,186 Times in 3,596 Posts
Default Re: Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
my gosh he's out for himself; can you not see that?
Yeah we know that you think he wants, or needs, more money. Which is the stupid.

I still believe that he has a big ego, and he wants his likeness on Mt. Rushmore, but to do that he needs to do great things for this country,
and the world.
__________________
By it's very nature, socialism can only expedite misery, repression, and the death of Liberty.

Cole P. Zail
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Counselor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 650
Thanks: 4
Thanked 139 Times in 122 Posts
Default Re: Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Trump was and is a refreshing change from the carefully calibrated, focus group tested politicians too afraid to speak openly because that might anger the other side or the media.

Trump wants to change the imaging legacy of Obama and the Washington elite establishment. That upsets the the cozy positions of many people but none more so than the Democrats. At the core Progressives are terrified of the prospect of someone who is not beholden to them making changes . They had it all set up to continue the process of fundamentally transforming the US into just another socialist paradise with a majority of voters permanently locked in to dependence on their vote buying schemes. Trump said no to reducing the US into just one among many nations, they hate him for it.
I often wonder whether the Trump supporters will eventually acknowledge what is patently obvious to the rest of us: that Trump is a narcissistic imbecile and a profound embarrassment to any rational American. Calling him a “refreshing change” is true only if you consider a meal of rancid garbage a “refreshing change” from normal food.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Constant_Slothrop For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2019, 08:28 AM
Aide
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 270
Thanks: 134
Thanked 285 Times in 145 Posts
Default Re: Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I still believe that he has a big ego, and he wants his likeness on Mt. Rushmore, but to do that he needs to do great things for this country,and the world.
Keeping Hillary out of office is damn near qualifying on its own.
__________________
Trump Doesn’t Have Political Capital, He Has People Capital.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to G_Link For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2019, 09:41 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,313
Thanks: 4,567
Thanked 5,186 Times in 3,596 Posts
Default Re: Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
I often wonder whether the Trump supporters will eventually acknowledge what is patently obvious to the rest of us: that Trump is a narcissistic imbecile and a profound embarrassment to any rational American. Calling him a “refreshing change” is true only if you consider a meal of rancid garbage a “refreshing change” from normal food.
Narcissistic yes, just like Obama. They just had different ways of showing it.

Imbecile??? He single handedly beat the entire DNC and Clinton cartel at their own game. Calling him an imbecile, is really denigrating to all Democrats, don't ya think?

You can be embarrassed by him if you want, that is a choice that you can make. I'm am not embarrassed.

My Veterinarian friend in Italy says that he and his Italian friends think Trump is great. They want someone like him.
__________________
By it's very nature, socialism can only expedite misery, repression, and the death of Liberty.

Cole P. Zail
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2019, 09:54 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,427
Thanks: 8,556
Thanked 11,742 Times in 6,552 Posts
Default Re: Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth?

Gullibility is clearly defined by those who believe the Pied Piper minstrels who claim a nation will prosper if everything is provided by the government to the people for FREE because the people will receive everything they need as a right.

Bernie Sanders followers believe his system of socialism will work because it is Democratic Socialism. As though majority rule, AKA mob, rule will always make the right choices. With no investment of their own effort and property at risk, the choices would almost always be self indulgements.

This system of governance has historically never worked out well for the people. Adding democratic to the word socialism is a cruel lie. But soo many have believed it blindly in our history. And always to bad ends.

Gullible defined.

Please explain how our robust economy is the result of gullible people believing in a successful Presidency. I would suggest the likelihood that it is because hardworking people, for a change, finally have an advocate at the top of our Democratic "REPUBLIC"
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 04-05-2019 at 10:04 AM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,313
Thanks: 4,567
Thanked 5,186 Times in 3,596 Posts
Default Re: Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Gullibility is clearly defined by those who believe the Pied Piper minstrels who claim a nation will prosper if everything is provided by the government to the people for FREE because the people will receive everything they need as a right.

Bernie Sanders followers believe his system of socialism will work because it is Democratic Socialism. As though majority rule, AKA mob, rule will always make the right choices. With no investment of their own effort and property at risk, the choices would almost always be self indulgements.

This system of governance has historically never worked out well for the people. Adding democratic to the word socialism is a cruel lie. But soo many have believed it blindly in our history. And always to bad ends.

Gullible defined.

Please explain how our robust economy is the result of gullible people believing in a successful Presidency. I would suggest the likelihood that it is because hardworking people, for a change, finally have an advocate at the top of our Democratic "REPUBLIC"
Do Democrats think that once the government has the absolute power and control they so desperately seek, that it will be good for the masses?

Or will it only be the elite, that are connected to government, that will ultimately prosper?
__________________
By it's very nature, socialism can only expedite misery, repression, and the death of Liberty.

Cole P. Zail
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2019, 11:00 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 12,568
Thanks: 10,419
Thanked 8,632 Times in 5,440 Posts
Default Re: Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
I often wonder whether the Trump supporters will eventually acknowledge what is patently obvious to the rest of us: that Trump is a narcissistic imbecile and a profound embarrassment to any rational American. Calling him a “refreshing change” is true only if you consider a meal of rancid garbage a “refreshing change” from normal food.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

It's very clear that you don't like Trump, neither do I. The difference being, is you've let your dislike color everything that is happening in this country, good or bad. And nothing can be good, cause Trump may have been involved. And everything bad, is Trumps fault. Does that about cover it?

I don't like Trump. I didn't like Obama either. But the positives that can be gleaned from each administration have their own value. So do the negatives. But at the end of the game, be it in 2020, or 2024, barring unforeseen personal issues, we will likely both be still alive. And, if you plan well, the better for it.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2019, 12:12 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,313
Thanks: 4,567
Thanked 5,186 Times in 3,596 Posts
Default Re: Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

It's very clear that you don't like Trump, neither do I. The difference being, is you've let your dislike color everything that is happening in this country, good or bad. And nothing can be good, cause Trump may have been involved. And everything bad, is Trumps fault. Does that about cover it?

I don't like Trump. I didn't like Obama either. But the positives that can be gleaned from each administration have their own value. So do the negatives. But at the end of the game, be it in 2020, or 2024, barring unforeseen personal issues, we will likely both be still alive. And, if you plan well, the better for it.
Yeah it is sad the way hate can cause fear and denial in some people. I just cashed in big on a risky investment, and switched it to conservative mutual funds. When Trump gets re-elected I might do the same thing again.

Do Liberals not have investments? Or are they just choosing to ignore them?
Even my employees simple IRA's are doing phenomenal, they are happy as can be.
__________________
By it's very nature, socialism can only expedite misery, repression, and the death of Liberty.

Cole P. Zail
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2019, 12:37 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,427
Thanks: 8,556
Thanked 11,742 Times in 6,552 Posts
Default Re: Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Yeah it is sad the way hate can cause fear and denial in some people. I just cashed in big on a risky investment, and switched it to conservative mutual funds. When Trump gets re-elected I might do the same thing again.

Do Liberals not have investments? Or are they just choosing to ignore them?
Even my employees simple IRA's are doing phenomenal, they are happy as can be.
You know, some of the Progressive candidates have suggested every American get $1000 a month from the government as a minimum living stipend. Along with that,,, free educations, and healthcare as well. Why not include a provided balanced stock portfolio in the package of American citizen birthrights?
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,313
Thanks: 4,567
Thanked 5,186 Times in 3,596 Posts
Default Re: Are Trump Supporters the Most Gullible People on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
You know, some of the Progressive candidates have suggested every American get $1000 a month from the government as a minimum living stipend. Along with that,,, free educations, and healthcare as well. Why not include a provided balanced stock portfolio in the package of American citizen birthrights?
Don't give AOC any ideas Franco.
__________________
By it's very nature, socialism can only expedite misery, repression, and the death of Liberty.

Cole P. Zail
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
are, earth, gullible, most, people, supporters, the, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0