Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Economics
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Economics Discuss Global Capitalism: What The Tax "Reform" Means To Us All [December 2017] at the Political Forums; Interesting lecture. WinCo hdqtrs is near me. A lot of relevant cords. You Tube You Tube...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2017, 04:47 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 77,627
Thanks: 54,464
Thanked 25,839 Times in 18,415 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Global Capitalism: What The Tax "Reform" Means To Us All [December 2017]

Interesting lecture. WinCo hdqtrs is near me. A lot of relevant cords.

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2017, 10:37 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 16,364
Thanks: 9,415
Thanked 9,934 Times in 6,065 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Global Capitalism: What The Tax "Reform" Means To Us All [December 2017]

Another of your spam threads, a video from some Leftist cranks with text that does little more than repeat the title of the thread. How about an analysis of the content or failing that a summary of the video.
__________________
The Democrat's strategy for the Trump Presidency is the same one used by Stalin's secret police chief "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2017, 07:53 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 77,627
Thanks: 54,464
Thanked 25,839 Times in 18,415 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Global Capitalism: What The Tax "Reform" Means To Us All [December 2017]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Another of your spam threads, a video from some Leftist cranks with text that does little more than repeat the title of the thread. How about an analysis of the content or failing that a summary of the video.
I did make an opening comment.
listening to lectures and speeches, panel Q&A round tables with experts and relevant commenters,
is not your thing. I get it.
But don't ask me to write out the text of a speech when all you have to do is watch a video in order to debate coherently.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2017, 09:40 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,359
Thanks: 8,798
Thanked 7,234 Times in 4,374 Posts
Default Re: Global Capitalism: What The Tax "Reform" Means To Us All [December 2017]

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I did make an opening comment.
listening to lectures and speeches, panel Q&A round tables with experts and relevant commenters,
is not your thing. I get it.
But don't ask me to write out the text of a speech when all you have to do is watch a video in order to debate coherently.
It's an hour and a half of left wing babble, Salty. Do you really expect anyone to sit through that?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2017, 09:51 PM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,253
Thanks: 2,797
Thanked 3,060 Times in 2,393 Posts
Default Re: Global Capitalism: What The Tax "Reform" Means To Us All [December 2017]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
It's an hour and a half of left wing babble, Salty. Do you really expect anyone to sit through that?
Of course not. Might cause unpure thought. .

Salty posted a thread and both conservatives responding attacked her instead of discussing the post.
__________________
Grab her by the *****, Vote Roy Moore.

-Donald
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Surly For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2017, 10:20 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,359
Thanks: 8,798
Thanked 7,234 Times in 4,374 Posts
Default Re: Global Capitalism: What The Tax "Reform" Means To Us All [December 2017]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
Of course not. Might cause unpure thought. .

Salty posted a thread and both conservatives responding attacked her instead of discussing the post.
Did you watch the video before responding?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2017, all, capitalism, december, global, means, reform, tax, the, what

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0