Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Economics
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Economics Discuss FIGHT: Sherrod Brown and Orrin Hatch THROW DOWN During Senate Hearing Over Taxes at the Political Forums; I like Orin Hatch, but I have to agree with Brown here: You Tube You Tube...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2017, 01:45 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 80,848
Thanks: 55,298
Thanked 26,215 Times in 18,752 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default FIGHT: Sherrod Brown and Orrin Hatch THROW DOWN During Senate Hearing Over Taxes

I like Orin Hatch, but I have to agree with Brown here:

__________________
"The President's not a racist." He just plays one on TV".~ Emsley Wyatt
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2017, 12:16 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: FIGHT: Sherrod Brown and Orrin Hatch THROW DOWN During Senate Hearing Over Taxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I like Orin Hatch, but I have to agree with Brown here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GhPJMe9EzU
I don't. Standard left wing bullsh1t.

Hatch says if we could just work together we could pull this country out of any mess it was in.... I agree.

Republicans are solidly in control. When will the left get off it's azzhurt bullsh1t and work with them for the good of the country?

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2017, 02:23 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,818
Thanks: 1,570
Thanked 8,986 Times in 5,746 Posts
Default Re: FIGHT: Sherrod Brown and Orrin Hatch THROW DOWN During Senate Hearing Over Taxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
I don't. Standard left wing bullsh1t.

Hatch says if we could just work together we could pull this country out of any mess it was in.... I agree.

Republicans are solidly in control. When will the left get off it's azzhurt bullsh1t and work with them for the good of the country?

Regards, Kirk
Well when Republicans start working for the country there might be more cooperation.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WallyWager For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2017, 05:21 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: FIGHT: Sherrod Brown and Orrin Hatch THROW DOWN During Senate Hearing Over Taxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Well when Republicans start working for the country there might be more cooperation.
When the left stops taking money from Soros, we might just do that.

But you gotta get rid of that rat in the wood pile first.

Will not deal with an international supporter of terrorism. How? He promoted the Muslim invasion of Europe for starters.

But I forget. To you he is just another conspiracy theory.

This is why your doomed. You insist on looking at only the picture you wish to see. It has nothing to do with the truth.

My bet is your not even going to reply to this.

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2017, 08:30 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 80,848
Thanks: 55,298
Thanked 26,215 Times in 18,752 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: FIGHT: Sherrod Brown and Orrin Hatch THROW DOWN During Senate Hearing Over Taxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
I don't. Standard left wing bullsh1t.

Hatch says if we could just work together we could pull this country out of any mess it was in.... I agree.

Republicans are solidly in control. When will the left get off it's azzhurt bullsh1t and work with them for the good of the country?

Regards, Kirk
Orin's statement was pure politics. I kinda admire him for his balancing act all these years but moving on...
do you propose the leftist should help them screw working people, old people and middle Americans?
__________________
"The President's not a racist." He just plays one on TV".~ Emsley Wyatt
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-19-2017, 05:37 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 17,365
Thanks: 10,656
Thanked 11,191 Times in 6,705 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: FIGHT: Sherrod Brown and Orrin Hatch THROW DOWN During Senate Hearing Over Taxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Well when Republicans start working for the country there might be more cooperation.
Democrats are wedded to the so-called resistance fighting against everything Trump is trying to do and dedicated to his personal destruction. Just this week Congressional Democrats filed articles of impeachment against the President so specious even Nancy Pelosi wants nothing to do with them. Yet somehow Democrats intrasigence and hatred are supposed to be for the good of the country.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-19-2017, 06:03 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 17,365
Thanks: 10,656
Thanked 11,191 Times in 6,705 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: FIGHT: Sherrod Brown and Orrin Hatch THROW DOWN During Senate Hearing Over Taxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Orin's statement was pure politics. I kinda admire him for his balancing act all these years but moving on...
do you propose the leftist should help them screw working people, old people and middle Americans?
Democrats are supposed to be the party of the middle class but insist everyone shoulder the burden of student loan interest deductions. We are told college graduates stand to make a $ million more in lifetime earnings but middle class workers without a college degree are supposed to subsidize their loans. Talk about millionaires not paying their fair share.

Please, Brown's demogogery is nothing but class warfare built on blind hatred for Donald Trump. Democrats have no constructive ideas for reform so they resort to their usual tantrum,.waa the people that pay taxes are getting a bigger tax cut than nothing or next to it. Notice how they are loopholes when Democrats whine about the rich but deductions in Democrat class warfare rhetoric.

Again, the facts of the tax reform effort do no support Brown's partisan braying. Doubling the standard deduction alone is estimated to reduce itemized deduction filings to around 10% of total returns filed. These 10% are the high earners the Democrats love to hate but now insist must be allowed to keep their deductions.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-19-2017, 03:27 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 80,848
Thanks: 55,298
Thanked 26,215 Times in 18,752 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: FIGHT: Sherrod Brown and Orrin Hatch THROW DOWN During Senate Hearing Over Taxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Democrats are supposed to be the party of the middle class but insist everyone shoulder the burden of student loan interest deductions. We are told college graduates stand to make a $ million more in lifetime earnings but middle class workers without a college degree are supposed to subsidize their loans. Talk about millionaires not paying their fair share.

Please, Brown's demogogery is nothing but class warfare built on blind hatred for Donald Trump. Democrats have no constructive ideas for reform so they resort to their usual tantrum,.waa the people that pay taxes are getting a bigger tax cut than nothing or next to it. Notice how they are loopholes when Democrats whine about the rich but deductions in Democrat class warfare rhetoric.

Again, the facts of the tax reform effort do no support Brown's partisan braying. Doubling the standard deduction alone is estimated to reduce itemized deduction filings to around 10% of total returns filed. These 10% are the high earners the Democrats love to hate but now insist must be allowed to keep their deductions.
I'm sorry you listen to so much junk you can't even discuss. I really am. There are some good things but I feel they are outweighed by the cost of the entirety of it to us taxpayers. and I am afraid it will send us further down economically.
__________________
"The President's not a racist." He just plays one on TV".~ Emsley Wyatt
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
and, brown, down, during, fight, hatch, hearing, orrin, over, senate, sherrod, taxes, throw

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0