Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Economics
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Economics Discuss Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by saltwn I voted straight democrat ticket since mike crapo has been purchased by monsanto and labrador turned ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2016, 06:02 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I voted straight democrat ticket since mike crapo has been purchased by monsanto and labrador turned out to be a wanna be
You might as well stay home and not vote. Mine straight party vote will cancel yours out.

Slimey Democrats, no morals, no character, no regard for the rule of law.

You would elect a criminal and rejoice. I would rejoice of we could dispatch a couple of hundred thousand left wing pigs to slaughter.

Now that would do the country a lot of good!

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2016, 07:39 AM
squerly's Avatar
Counselor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 663
Thanks: 673
Thanked 586 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
Why do you like Trump so much... please exlain
While not directed to me, I guess you won't mind if I answer? For me, it's not a matter of "liking" him so much. My first pick would have been Ben Carson, who I believe would have beaten HRC soundly. (ethical vs criminal)

But he didn't make the cut so Trump is what I'm left with. And he's my choice because he isn't so stupid as to believe Benghazi was the result of a video. HRC apparently does because to believe otherwise would mean she failed our Ambassador and his team, ultimately resulting in their deaths.

Also, I'm tired of Slick Willy's continual affairs, the most recent being with Loretta Lynch. Why else would they meet secretly on a secluded runway and not tell anyone else?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to squerly For This Useful Post:
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2016, 08:44 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,781
Thanks: 10,166
Thanked 13,736 Times in 7,497 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by squerly View Post
While not directed to me, I guess you won't mind if I answer? For me, it's not a matter of "liking" him so much. My first pick would have been Ben Carson, who I believe would have beaten HRC soundly. (ethical vs criminal)

But he didn't make the cut so Trump is what I'm left with. And he's my choice because he isn't so stupid as to believe Benghazi was the result of a video. HRC apparently does because to believe otherwise would mean she failed our Ambassador and his team, ultimately resulting in their deaths.

Also, I'm tired of Slick Willy's continual affairs, the most recent being with Loretta Lynch. Why else would they meet secretly on a secluded runway and not tell anyone else?
I agree with you. There is no evidence that THE Donald will lead our nation to the 1789 "promised land" of our original Republic but, there is ample evidence that the Clintons (yes her and Biily) will continue the government we have had for the last 16 years, Only far to the left.

The Donald represent the opportunity to sort of "blow it up" in DC. Something it appears about 40% of the nation wants and 45% of the nation fears. Why the American electorate prefers liars who steal from their wallets over the original contractors who made our nation prosper in freedom is a mystery for the historians to sort.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2016, 01:44 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,899
Thanks: 654
Thanked 6,869 Times in 4,926 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

For the clarification and possible peace of mind of concerned people, I consider any ass hole elected to public office (yes, even the presidency) a public servant, and I don't give a rat's ass how much money he or she can grab to wipe his ass with it, he'd better do his job the Constitutional way.
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2016, 01:58 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,921 Times in 13,936 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by [QUOTE
FrancSevin;846311]I agree with you. There is no evidence that THE Donald will lead our nation to the 1789 "promised land" of our original Republic but, there is ample evidence that the Clintons (yes her and Biily) will continue the government we have had for the last 16 years, Only far to the left.
Wrong again. Hillary is more of a centrist than Obama. Always has been. Her economic proposals have been scored and they are better than Trumps according to economists. BTW WE HAVEN'T HAD THE SAME GOVERNMENT FOR 16 YEARS. When Bush came in he lowered taxes raising the debt. He gave everyone a rebate and then went to war on borrowed money. The war wasn't managed well and we paid a huge prive for everything from private contractors.

Quote:
The Donald represent the opportunity to sort of "blow it up" in DC.
This term means nothing.
Quote:
Something it appears about 40% of the nation wants and 45% of the nation fears.
Fear of blowing it? yes.
Quote:
Why the American electorate prefers liars who steal from their wallets over the original contractors who made our nation prosper in freedom is a mystery for the historians to sort.
What?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
clinton, finished, last, night, off, probably, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0