Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Economics
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Economics Discuss Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by saltwn he's stupid and bumbling; and he won't listen to people who might be yelling at the ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2016, 06:27 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
he's stupid and bumbling; and he won't listen to people who might be yelling at the top of their lungs
"Stop! That's not a plug remover!"
Hillary is an angry old hagg, Who is a lesbian married to a conn man and sexual predator.

She sold her soul to the devil long ago. She no longer has one.

She lies every time she speaks, and believes her own lies!

Elect the bitch and see what happens.

Some how I don't believe she will live or last for 4 years.

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2016, 03:10 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,311 Times in 9,282 Posts
Post Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Trump represents every anger and frustration that bipartisan government dysfunction has created in the people they swore to represent. That's why he is still standing.
I think many Trump voters are angry and frustrated. I think they feel that way over government dysfunction created in the people they swore to represent.

But Trump as a candidate reminds me of a joking comment on the submarine.
"The fire has been put out by the flooding." (i.e. trading in one disaster for another)

How does anybody think Trump is a solution to ANY of the above?
Trump represents his own brand of egotistical dysfunction. He can't work with people who disagree with him. The slightest perceived offense, even by a gold-star family, results with him going on the attack regardless of what should actually be his priority at the time.
Anybody who thinks Trump is actually concerned with the American people are deluding themselves.

With Trump, it wouldn't even be a situation of "The fire has been put out by the flooding."
Trump has given no semblance of an idea of how to deal with what you described as a problem.
It would be more of a situation of "The fire and the flooding are now tweeting angrily back and forth while they both destroy the submarine"
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2016, 03:23 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,920
Thanks: 656
Thanked 6,882 Times in 4,937 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
He can't work with people who disagree with him. The slightest perceived offense, even by a gold-star family, results with him going on the attack regardless of what should actually be his priority at the time.
Minus the gold star family, the description fits Obama and Hillary.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2016, 04:06 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,311 Times in 9,282 Posts
Post Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Minus the gold star family, the description fits Obama and Hillary.
And your assessment is 110% b.s.
Hillary says she’ll work across aisle — and some in GOP agree

With Obama, he tried to meet them half-way. Repeatedly.
It repeatedly turned into a "I take one step forward and you in turn take two steps back".
5 Ways Obama Tries to Work With Republicans and is Rejected

Quite frankly, with Obama I think one of the most hilarious things is to compare his approval rating to the Congressional Repubs approval ratings.
Obama - 51.9% Approve
Congressional Repubs - 72% DISAPPROVE


You guys REALLY need a new schtick.
The fact that you hate these guys SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! doesn't translate to the rest of the world.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by foundit66; 10-21-2016 at 04:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2016, 04:32 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,920
Thanks: 656
Thanked 6,882 Times in 4,937 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
And your assessment is 110% b.s.
Hillary says she’ll work across aisle — and some in GOP agree

With Obama, he tried to meet them half-way. Repeatedly.
It repeatedly turned into a "I take one step forward and you in turn take two steps back".
5 Ways Obama Tries to Work With Republicans and is Rejected

Quite frankly, with Obama I think one of the most hilarious things is to compare his approval rating to the Congressional Repubs approval ratings.
Obama - 51.9% Approve
Congressional Repubs - 72% DISAPPROVE


You guys REALLY need a new schtick.
The fact that you hate these guys SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! doesn't translate to the rest of the world.
Oh yes. Everything about Hillary and Hussein is true. Look at my eyes-->

I believe you. I swear. Every damned day.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2016, 07:26 PM
winston53660's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,232
Thanks: 1,853
Thanked 4,275 Times in 3,197 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Oh yes. Everything about Hillary and Hussein is true. Look at my eyes-->

I believe you. I swear. Every damned day.
Why do you like Trump so much... please exlain
__________________
Originally Posted by TiredRetired View Post
Damn shame it couldn't have been a father / son event. IMHO.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2016, 07:57 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,330
Thanks: 56,016
Thanked 26,471 Times in 18,964 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Hillary is an angry old hagg, Who is a lesbian married to a conn man and sexual predator.

She sold her soul to the devil long ago. She no longer has one.

She lies every time she speaks, and believes her own lies!

Elect the bitch and see what happens.

Some how I don't believe she will live or last for 4 years.

Regards, Kirk
how is electing a retarded person who won't listen to advice worse than electing an evil bi*ch?
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
how is electing a retarded person who won't listen to advice worse than electing an evil bi*ch?
Your exactly right. It isn't worse than electing that evil bit#h!!

Your voting for the wrong person eh?

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2016, 09:30 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,330
Thanks: 56,016
Thanked 26,471 Times in 18,964 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Your exactly right. It isn't worse than electing that evil bit#h!!

Your voting for the wrong person eh?

Regards, Kirk
I voted straight democrat ticket since mike crapo has been purchased by monsanto and labrador turned out to be a wanna be
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2016, 10:46 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,920
Thanks: 656
Thanked 6,882 Times in 4,937 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
Why do you like Trump so much... please exlain
What the F---?

Why do you like pickled hominy... please explain.

Your question makes as much sense as mine.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
clinton, finished, last, night, off, probably, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0