Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The Constitution & The Judicial Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Constitution & The Judicial Branch Discuss LEAKED: Putin Put Trump In The White House?! at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/d...ictment-twelve Nice try troll. You insinuated that the DOJ had suggested that Trump was part ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2021, 07:47 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,706
Thanks: 12,902
Thanked 9,389 Times in 5,343 Posts
Default Re: LEAKED: Putin Put Trump In The White House?!

Nice try troll. You insinuated that the DOJ had suggested that Trump was part of the criminal conspiracy. These charges were all against Russian actors that did happen to send legal council to the preliminary hearing on this case, catching the DOJ off guard and unprepared with sufficient evidence to support their claim, at which point they asked the judge for a continuance.

You are so desperate to sound reasonable that you rely on this indictment to make your case?
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2021, 08:19 AM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,529
Thanks: 12
Thanked 561 Times in 504 Posts
Default Re: LEAKED: Putin Put Trump In The White House?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
Nice try troll. You insinuated that the DOJ had suggested that Trump was part of the criminal conspiracy. These charges were all against Russian actors that did happen to send legal council to the preliminary hearing on this case, catching the DOJ off guard and unprepared with sufficient evidence to support their claim, at which point they asked the judge for a continuance.

You are so desperate to sound reasonable that you rely on this indictment to make your case?
I never said that DOJ claimed that Trump was part of the conspiracy. I said that Trump's DOJ concluded that the Russians engaged in a conspiracy to help Trump. That is a fact.

(And the case you're referring to had nothing to do with this indictment.)
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2021, 11:40 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,706
Thanks: 12,902
Thanked 9,389 Times in 5,343 Posts
Default Re: LEAKED: Putin Put Trump In The White House?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
I never said that DOJ claimed that Trump was part of the conspiracy. I said that Trump's DOJ concluded that the Russians engaged in a conspiracy to help Trump. That is a fact.
I never claimed that you said it, you implied it. There is a difference. You are attempting to paint Trump in a bad light by what people not affiliated with Trump did. You could well have said that someone in Russia robbed a store as that has about as much to do with Trump as the case you cite does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
(And the case you're referring to had nothing to do with this indictment.)
So where does this indictment currently stand and again, what does that have to do with Trump?

The point is that I know that you and the other members of this forum that side with the left, know that Russia, China and many other countries routinely try to interfere with our elections, not to get a particular candidate elected, but to sew chaos and distrust into our system. This time, the Democrats are doing everything they can to help with that effort.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2021, 02:47 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,529
Thanks: 12
Thanked 561 Times in 504 Posts
Default Re: LEAKED: Putin Put Trump In The White House?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
I never claimed that you said it, you implied it. There is a difference. You are attempting to paint Trump in a bad light by what people not affiliated with Trump did. You could well have said that someone in Russia robbed a store as that has about as much to do with Trump as the case you cite does.
Here are all of my posts in this thread. I did not say or imply that Trump's DOJ, FBI or DNI ever said Trump was part of a criminal conspiracy. What those agencies said is that the Russians were involved in such conspiracies, with the intention of helping elect Trump. And what I have said elsewhere is that Trump knowingly used the fruits of those criminal conspiracies in the 2016 election and then lied about it and tried to cover it up, all of which has been proven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Well, we already know that the Russian government organized and implemented multiple criminal conspiracies to help get Trump elected. That's not new. Trump's own DNI, FBI director and DOJ have confirmed that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Lol. We have hundreds of pages of documentation of this. And, as I said, Trump's own DNI, FBI director and DOJ have confirmed it. But, I understand that, like the current efforts to whitewash the January 6 insurrection, you guys are just going to keep pretending that evidence doesn't exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
False. Dan Coates (Trump's hand-picked DNI), Christopher Wray (Trump's FBI director) and Rod Rosenstein (the Trump nominated DOJ official in charge of the DOJ's investigations) have all agreed that the Russians engaged in multiple criminal conspiracies to try to help Trump.

(And I've provided specific cites to the Mueller report and related DOJ materials several times. You guys just ignore it.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Trump's own DOJ, which is responsible for enforcing federal criminal law, called it a criminal conspiracy. Please don't act like I'm just pulling shlt out of my ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
I never said that DOJ claimed that Trump was part of the conspiracy. I said that Trump's DOJ concluded that the Russians engaged in a conspiracy to help Trump. That is a fact.

(And the case you're referring to had nothing to do with this indictment.)
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2021, 03:15 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,706
Thanks: 12,902
Thanked 9,389 Times in 5,343 Posts
Default Re: LEAKED: Putin Put Trump In The White House?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Here are all of my posts in this thread. I did not say or imply that Trump's DOJ, FBI or DNI ever said Trump was part of a criminal conspiracy. What those agencies said is that the Russians were involved in such conspiracies, with the intention of helping elect Trump. And what I have said elsewhere is that Trump knowingly used the fruits of those criminal conspiracies in the 2016 election and then lied about it and tried to cover it up, all of which has been proven.
Can you prove that he was aware of it or is this just more trolling from you?
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2021, 05:21 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,529
Thanks: 12
Thanked 561 Times in 504 Posts
Default Re: LEAKED: Putin Put Trump In The White House?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
Can you prove that he was aware of it or is this just more trolling from you?
Do you think that he believed that the DNC and Hillary's emails were given away freely? He knew that they were stolen.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2021, 07:08 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,706
Thanks: 12,902
Thanked 9,389 Times in 5,343 Posts
Default Re: LEAKED: Putin Put Trump In The White House?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Do you think that he believed that the DNC and Hillary's emails were given away freely? He knew that they were stolen.
The entire free world knew that they were stolen, so what? That does not make him complicit to anything.

Again, you completely ignored the point I made earlier. Here it is again:
Quote:
The point is that I know that you and the other members of this forum that side with the left, know that Russia, China and many other countries routinely try to interfere with our elections, not to get a particular candidate elected, but to sew chaos and distrust into our system. This time, the Democrats are doing everything they can to help with that effort.
Do you care to comment on that? You seem to want to hold Trump accountable for the actions of other nations, but every Presidential election has the same interference from those nations. Should we investigate all of them?
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2021, 11:14 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 57,107
Thanks: 2,429
Thanked 39,040 Times in 21,761 Posts
Default Re: LEAKED: Putin Put Trump In The White House?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
Again, you completely ignored the point I made earlier. Here it is again:
Quote:
The point is that I know that you and the other members of this forum that side with the left, know that Russia, China and many other countries routinely try to interfere with our elections, not to get a particular candidate elected, but to sew chaos and distrust into our system. This time, the Democrats are doing everything they can to help with that effort.
According top Democrats, you're wrong...

The 2020 presidential election was 140% PRISTINE!!!!...After 45,000 claims that countries were interfering with the 2016 presidential elections favoring Trump, ZERO claims were made for 2020...

Imagine that...Trump was a Russian spy and a Putin puppet and spent 4 years helping Mother Russia, and, as a way of saying "Thank you" and continuing his puppetry, Russia said "Let's NOT lift a damn finger and interfere AT ALL this time around!!!!!"...(This is what the Left actually thinks)...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2021, 12:53 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,706
Thanks: 12,902
Thanked 9,389 Times in 5,343 Posts
Default Re: LEAKED: Putin Put Trump In The White House?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
According top Democrats, you're wrong...

The 2020 presidential election was 140% PRISTINE!!!!...After 45,000 claims that countries were interfering with the 2016 presidential elections favoring Trump, ZERO claims were made for 2020...

Imagine that...Trump was a Russian spy and a Putin puppet and spent 4 years helping Mother Russia, and, as a way of saying "Thank you" and continuing his puppetry, Russia said "Let's NOT lift a damn finger and interfere AT ALL this time around!!!!!"...(This is what the Left actually thinks)...
I have a hard time believing that the Left "thinks". Believes, sure. But thinks? I doubt they are capable of such feats of cranial functions. You are giving them far to much credit.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
house, leaked, put, putin, the, trump, white

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0