Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The Constitution & The Judicial Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Constitution & The Judicial Branch Discuss Trump Must Break Judicial Power at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by WallyWager Well if your defense of the OP is to attack other posters, tells me you have ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2017, 09:24 PM
762nato's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NORTHERN NJ
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,182
Thanks: 2,061
Thanked 1,544 Times in 1,020 Posts
Default Re: Trump Must Break Judicial Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Well if your defense of the OP is to attack other posters, tells me you have nothing.

The very first sentence argues that the courts de-Christianized America. Fundamentally untrue, no logic behind it. Nobody took anyone's Bible away or the freedom of religion, much less the courts. A total lie from for Pat Buchanan and it's sad that anyone would defend this lie in the name of attacking the left.

All the previous lefty posts, including yours, in this thread are lame attempts to ridicule and label the OP as BS. Pointing out that the lefty posts are simply attacking the OP is not attacking other posters.

With regard to de-Christianizing America: I suppose you think trying to force the Little Sisters of the Poor to provide coverage for birth control against their religious beliefs is not de-Christianizing America. I suppose you think to forcing florists, bakers and photographers to participate in homosexual wedding celebrations against their religious beliefs is not de-Christianizing America. I could go on and on with examples, but it will not do any good because you are convinced that the courts are an avenue to implement your Bolshevik agenda in spite of the legislative process.

The opening statement in the linked article is not "fundamentally untrue" simply because you say so.
__________________
ΜΌΛΌΝ ΛΆΒΈ (come and take them)

THE DEMOCRATS HAVEN'T BEEN THIS ANGRY SINCE THE REPUBLICANS FREED THEIR SLAVES
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 762nato For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,155
Thanks: 6,859
Thanked 7,706 Times in 4,860 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Trump Must Break Judicial Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Well if your defense of the OP is to attack other posters, tells me you have nothing.

The very first sentence argues that the courts de-Christianized America. Fundamentally untrue, no logic behind it. Nobody took anyone's Bible away or the freedom of religion, much less the courts. A total lie from for Pat Buchanan and it's sad that anyone would defend this lie in the name of attacking the left.
Seriously you never heard of the so-called wall of separation anti Christian doctrine written into the Constitution by SCOTUS decree? Let's see, copies a line out of context from a letter written to a Christian congregation reassuring them the Federal government would not interfere with their religious freedom and suddenly the Federal government is empowered to purge Christian symbols from the public square, force people to violate their religious beliefs to serve the "public interest" and reduce Christianity to nothing more than one among many "philosophies " in the public schools. There is abundant evidence of the courts actively engaged in suppresing Christianity but you have to look.
__________________
Susan Rice misled about Benghazi, Obama promoted her to national security advisor. Flynn misled about his phone calls to the Russian ambassador, Trump fired him as national security advisor. Obama rewarded spreading misleading information, Trump punishes those doing it.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2017, 07:47 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,155
Thanks: 6,859
Thanked 7,706 Times in 4,860 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Trump Must Break Judicial Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
Do you have a link for that?
Quote:
The Justice Department on Thursday released a copy of the memo that showed that the Office of Legal Counsel had signed off on President Trump’s controversial executive order on travel and refugees,
Justice Department releases memo on legal review of Trump executive order on immigration - Washington Times

As I wrote earlier, expect the lie to be repeated as fact by the hate filled never Trump zealots.
__________________
Susan Rice misled about Benghazi, Obama promoted her to national security advisor. Flynn misled about his phone calls to the Russian ambassador, Trump fired him as national security advisor. Obama rewarded spreading misleading information, Trump punishes those doing it.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2017, 12:25 PM
winston53660's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,660
Thanks: 1,774
Thanked 3,976 Times in 2,974 Posts
Default Re: Trump Must Break Judicial Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Justice Department releases memo on legal review of Trump executive order on immigration - Washington Times

As I wrote earlier, expect the lie to be repeated as fact by the hate filled never Trump zealots.
Pfft The Mooney Times
__________________
Originally Posted by TiredRetired View Post
Damn shame it couldn't have been a father / son event. IMHO.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2017, 12:38 PM
RedState's Avatar
#RESIST
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,615
Thanks: 834
Thanked 1,416 Times in 1,029 Posts
Default Re: Trump Must Break Judicial Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
Pfft The Mooney Times
All it proves, is that the reports were correct. They didn't get to review the EO, they were shown it just before it was signed.


Quote:
The OLC memo was dated Jan. 27, the same day Mr. Trump signed the order into law.

But the memo gives little insight into the exact legal analysis of the order, with Acting Assistant Attorney General Curtis Gannon summarizing the order and concluding “the proposed order is approved with respect to form and legality.”

Ms. Yates attempted to torpedo Mr. Trump’s order de facto, acknowledging that while the OLC reviews an order to determine whether it is “lawful on its face” that the review “does not address whether any policy choice embodied in an Executive Order is wise or just.”

Ms. Yates said she had the authority to determine whether an executive order is “not only legally defensible, but is informed by our best view of what the law is after consideration of all the facts.”

See, nuance and logic, something Azwingtroll doesn't quite grasp.
__________________
“The main problem in any democracy is that crowd-pleasers are generally brainless swine
who can go out on a stage & whup their supporters into an orgiastic frenzy—
then go back to the office & sell every one of the poor bastards down the tube for a nickel apiece.”


-HST
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedState For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2017, 01:49 PM
winston53660's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,660
Thanks: 1,774
Thanked 3,976 Times in 2,974 Posts
Default Re: Trump Must Break Judicial Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
All it proves, is that the reports were correct. They didn't get to review the EO, they were shown it just before it was signed.





See, nuance and logic, something Azwingtroll doesn't quite grasp.
And they complain about fake news while useing sources like The Washington Times
__________________
Originally Posted by TiredRetired View Post
Damn shame it couldn't have been a father / son event. IMHO.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to winston53660 For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2017, 07:08 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,155
Thanks: 6,859
Thanked 7,706 Times in 4,860 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Trump Must Break Judicial Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
And they complain about fake news while useing sources like The Washington Times
You asked for proof the EO was reviewed and approved by the DOJ prior to being issued. I provided it so now as predicted in my comment, you deny reality by attacking the source. The plain fact is the review took place contradicting your claim but rather than admit your mistake you whine about fake news.
__________________
Susan Rice misled about Benghazi, Obama promoted her to national security advisor. Flynn misled about his phone calls to the Russian ambassador, Trump fired him as national security advisor. Obama rewarded spreading misleading information, Trump punishes those doing it.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2017, 07:15 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,155
Thanks: 6,859
Thanked 7,706 Times in 4,860 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Trump Must Break Judicial Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
All it proves, is that the reports were correct. They didn't get to review the EO, they were shown it just before it was signed.





See, nuance and logic, something Azwingtroll doesn't quite grasp.
I am a troll for correcting the falsehood that the EO was not reviewed and approved by the DOJ prior to being issued. Anything that exposes never Trumper charlatans is trolling.

Trump didn't wait, for what is never explained, after the DOJ approval was received. But of course thatears the approval was hasty.
__________________
Susan Rice misled about Benghazi, Obama promoted her to national security advisor. Flynn misled about his phone calls to the Russian ambassador, Trump fired him as national security advisor. Obama rewarded spreading misleading information, Trump punishes those doing it.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2017, 01:09 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,155
Thanks: 6,859
Thanked 7,706 Times in 4,860 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Trump Must Break Judicial Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
All it proves, is that the reports were correct. They didn't get to review the EO, they were shown it just before it was signed.





See, nuance and logic, something Azwingtroll doesn't quite grasp.
The OLC issued its approval and the EO was released. There was no reason for them to wait after they completed the sign off. No evidence the OLC didn’t see the order until the day it was released.

The evidence indicates you prefer invective to logic.
__________________
Susan Rice misled about Benghazi, Obama promoted her to national security advisor. Flynn misled about his phone calls to the Russian ambassador, Trump fired him as national security advisor. Obama rewarded spreading misleading information, Trump punishes those doing it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
break, judicial, must, power, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0