Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy Theories Discuss Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center at the General Discussion; Originally Posted by mr wonder Would the president have authority cnredd? Probably not. Most presidents would follow procedures and coordinate ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2018, 07:22 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,164
Thanks: 9,750
Thanked 8,061 Times in 4,791 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Would the president have authority cnredd?
Probably not.

Most presidents would follow procedures and coordinate the visit for a variety of reasons.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2018, 07:31 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,856
Thanks: 9,039
Thanked 12,489 Times in 6,883 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
"...'private' property..."?
A Gov't facility
"...proper requests..."
Request? to what authority? a private contractor working for the American public, whose reps are congress.
...follow the rules....
rules made by who exactly? the private contractor? which is subject to the laws made by congress since they are working for the gov't.
Or were the rules made by the congress?
Or were the rules made by ICE or another executive agency? whose authority comes from congress.
Any way you cut it a senator is in a position of authority.
And the "the rules" should have never been construed to block gov't officials especially congress. I suspect the President wouldn't be subject to "the rules" and his authority over immigration is subject to congressional authority as well.

It creeps me out to see people on the right promote ANY rules as legit as long as some rent-a-cop or LEO references it. "just followin' orders".

sheesh, "he was ALLOWED to visit after he..." that's pure D, BS.
bottom line the rent-a-cops CIA contractors where wrong. and are still wrong.
The White House is also government property. Try entering there without permission. And for the record, I believe the building is being rented by the government so yes the property is private> At least in the sense that it is not a "public access" building. You know like most "detention" centers.

You cross your own logic when you then exhibit that the facility is run by a private contractor. Therefore it is a private property. And that was the basis of my statement.

As for creepy, is amuses me that the left continues to use laws and lawyers to remove rights from citizens every day. The right to bear arms, the right of free association, the right to expect equal justice. Yet, when the so-called "right" wants the laws of the land enforced, they are accused of being "Creepy" and Mean spirited.

It is sad that American citizens are separated from their children when they are arrested for breaking our laws. A drug using mom loses the right to be with her own child. What is the reasoning for that policy? And why should foreigners who have broken our laws have treatment any different. Why not have equal justice there as well.


If you come here to America un-invited you are no different than the Senator who came uninvited. At the very least it is rude. And actually illegal trespass. Why do we have laws on the books if it is not just? And why do you think we should make exceptions for those whom we have told,,,; "DON'T COME?"
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 06-16-2018 at 07:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2018, 12:40 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,043
Thanks: 10,464
Thanked 6,551 Times in 4,455 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

First Lady Pays Surprise Visit to Migrant Children at Texas Detention Shelter
First Lady Pays Surprise Visit to Migrant Children at Texas Detention Shelter | CBN News


Quote:
First Lady Melania Trump paid an unannounced visit to the U.S.-Mexico border on Thursday, one day after President Donald Trump signed an Executive Order to keep families together amid an outcry over his Administration’s policy that was tearing them apart.

The First Lady is visiting two facilities in McAllen Texas: a shelter for migrant families that is under the auspices of the Department of Homeland Security, and the Upbring New Hope Children’s Shelter, which currently houses over 50 children from Central America

“First Lady Melania Trump has arrived in Texas to take part in briefings and tours at a nonprofit social services center for children who have entered the United States illegally and a customs and border patrol processing center,” her office said in a statement. “Her goals are to thank law enforcement and social services providers for their hard work, lend support and hear more on how the administration can build upon the already existing efforts to reunite children with their families.”

http://time.com/5318542/first-lady-m...ention-center/
I can't say for sure at this point if this was much of a "surprise" or how "Unannounced" this was to the dentition center and it's rent a cops.

the secret service probably brief their arses to back the H--- up. and rechecked all their background info BEFORE Melania got there.
But somehow I suspect that if were a truly an Unannounced surprise that she'd have gotten the same red carpet treatment ... in contrast to the treatment of the elected Senator
and the thing is she has ZERO official standing to visit AT ALL. As simply the wife of the president she has ZERO constitutional authority to visit any gov't run facility.
the Senator had FAR more RIGHT to be there. "Unannounced" or Announced. As representative of the real BOSSES the people.
And should have been treated to a tour and honored guest treatment more than Melania.


But I'm glad she was "let in" and I'm Glad Trump is trying to work this out.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8

Last edited by mr wonder; 06-21-2018 at 12:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2018, 03:07 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,164
Thanks: 9,750
Thanked 8,061 Times in 4,791 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
First Lady Pays Surprise Visit to Migrant Children at Texas Detention Shelter
First Lady Pays Surprise Visit to Migrant Children at Texas Detention Shelter | CBN News




I can't say for sure at this point if this was much of a "surprise" or how "Unannounced" this was to the dentition center and it's rent a cops.

the secret service probably brief their arses to back the H--- up. and rechecked all their background info BEFORE Melania got there.
But somehow I suspect that if were a truly an Unannounced surprise that she'd have gotten the same red carpet treatment ... in contrast to the treatment of the elected Senator
and the thing is she has ZERO official standing to visit AT ALL. As simply the wife of the president she has ZERO constitutional authority to visit any gov't run facility.
the Senator had FAR more RIGHT to be there. "Unannounced" or Announced. As representative of the real BOSSES the people.
And should have been treated to a tour and honored guest treatment more than Melania.


But I'm glad she was "let in" and I'm Glad Trump is trying to work this out.
Utter Bull crap. Senator arrived unapproved with his battering ram carrying press in tow. He was denied entry per policy.

I'm betting Melania made the call, was told "come on down", so she did.

Do you not get "rules is rules"?
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2018, 03:50 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,043
Thanks: 10,464
Thanked 6,551 Times in 4,455 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Utter Bull crap. Senator arrived unapproved with his battering ram carrying press in tow. He was denied entry per policy.

I'm betting Melania made the call, was told "come on down", so she did.

Do you not get "rules is rules"?
Reports so far all say she was "unannounced".
And Melina had "the press in tow" as well. But you've got no problem with that?
Senators represent the bosses. Do you not get when the bosses show up they MAKE the rules?
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2018, 05:43 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,164
Thanks: 9,750
Thanked 8,061 Times in 4,791 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Reports so far all say she was "unannounced".
And Melina had "the press in tow" as well. But you've got no problem with that?
Senators represent the bosses. Do you not get when the bosses show up they MAKE the rules?
If that's what happened then, I have a problem with that.

Senators do not represent the bosses. Where did you get that idea?

Last edited by jimbo; 06-21-2018 at 05:49 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2018, 06:55 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,856
Thanks: 9,039
Thanked 12,489 Times in 6,883 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Reports so far all say she was "unannounced".
And Melina had "the press in tow" as well. But you've got no problem with that?
Senators represent the bosses. Do you not get when the bosses show up they MAKE the rules?
I would suggest those "reports" are deceitful lies.
And so is the mendacious commentary about bosses.

Certainly those aren't your words, right?

If Melania goes anywhere it is pre arranged and planned. It may not have been announced to the general public, but the Center certainly knew.

Can you say "Secret Service?"
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2018, 06:59 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,164
Thanks: 9,750
Thanked 8,061 Times in 4,791 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
I would suggest those "reports" are deceitful lies.
And so is the mendacious commentary about bosses.

Certainly those aren't your words, right?

If Melania goes anywhere it is pre arranged and planned. Can you say "Secret Service?"
I looked it up after I was called out on it.

According to the article posted in another thread:

Melania Trump asked her staff on Tuesday to plan the border trip as soon as possible one day before her husband signed the executive order.

So no, in spite of the multitudes of LW sites statements Melania did it the right way. Made the arrangements
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2018, 07:25 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,164
Thanks: 9,750
Thanked 8,061 Times in 4,791 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Reports so far all say she was "unannounced".
And Melina had "the press in tow" as well. But you've got no problem with that?
Senators represent the bosses. Do you not get when the bosses show up they MAKE the rules?
I did look it up after you posted. Didn't have to look too far. The article I quoted was posted on this forum.

Just another reason to never trust the LW/MSM. media.
at
I found dozens of the unannounced stories. Apparently leading back to the same original lie.

Further, it makes no sense that she would be flying over Texas and on a whim tells pilot to land at the nearest airport. The first lady doesn't go to the ladies room without somebody sweeping the premises beforehand.
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2018, 07:38 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,164
Thanks: 9,750
Thanked 8,061 Times in 4,791 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
First Lady Pays Surprise Visit to Migrant Children at Texas Detention Shelter
First Lady Pays Surprise Visit to Migrant Children at Texas Detention Shelter | CBN News




I can't say for sure at this point if this was much of a "surprise" or how "Unannounced" this was to the dentition center and it's rent a cops.

the secret service probably brief their arses to back the H--- up. and rechecked all their background info BEFORE Melania got there.
But somehow I suspect that if were a truly an Unannounced surprise that she'd have gotten the same red carpet treatment ... in contrast to the treatment of the elected Senator
and the thing is she has ZERO official standing to visit AT ALL. As simply the wife of the president she has ZERO constitutional authority to visit any gov't run facility.
the Senator had FAR more RIGHT to be there. "Unannounced" or Announced. As representative of the real BOSSES the people.
And should have been treated to a tour and honored guest treatment more than Melania.


But I'm glad she was "let in" and I'm Glad Trump is trying to work this out.
BTW, the origin of the original unannounced meme appears to be US Weekly.

Us Weekly: Latest Celebrity News, Pictures & Entertainment
https://www.usmagazine.com/
Get today's top celebrity news, celebrity photos, style tips, exclusive video, and more on UsMagazine.com, the official website of Us Weekly.

That US Weekly.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
center, conspiracy, converted, detention, fact, proven, theory, walmart

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0