Political Wrinkles

Political Wrinkles (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/)
-   Conspiracy Theories (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/conspiracy-theories/)
-   -   Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as man (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/conspiracy-theories/51846-rep-mark-walker-says-gunman-targeted-congressional-baseball-practice-kill-man.html)

MrLiberty 06-14-2017 08:58 AM

Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as man
 
I put this in the conspiracy forum because we don't know anything yet about the gunman or his motives.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/70565...mbers-possible

Quote:

Shortly after the shooting Wednesday morning at a congressional baseball practice, Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) told NBC News that it appeared the "gunman was there to kill as many Republican members as possible." Walker, who was at the practice for the upcoming annual congressional baseball game in Alexandria, Virginia, confirmed he was "shaken but okay."

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) recounted an "odd" encounter he had as he was leaving the field just minutes before the shooting: "There was a guy that walked up to us that was asking whether it was Republicans or Democrats out there, and it was just a little odd," DeSantis told Fox News.

Multiple people, including Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), two Capitol Hill police officers, and a congressional aide, were reportedly injured. Becca Stanek

300 H and H 06-14-2017 09:54 AM

Re: Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as
 
Imagine this...

A butt hurt Democrat wishes to kill as many Republican Congress member as possible.

So now not only are Democrats guilty of criminal activity with in the DNC, they are now bat sh1t crazy and wanting to kill Republicans. :mad

Keep this up Democrats. We will remember you to. :mad

Regards, Kirk

Dog Man 06-14-2017 01:10 PM

Re: Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as
 
The shooter worked on Bernies campaign, his facebook is filled with all the democrat rhetoric about hate for Republicans. I'm surprised this isn't happening everyday. killing a republican is equal to killing Hilter himself.

300 H and H 06-14-2017 02:11 PM

Re: Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as
 
I think before this is over there will be an attempt made on Trumps life. It seems the left and Soros are going to do ANY THING that will end the Presidents term. The National media are slowly preparing us for this I think with all the anti Trump rhetoric the spew daily.

Crazy Democrats with guns, automobiles, buss's or any other thing that might cause harm to Republicans are being groomed by the Dems and the Media to take action and assault Republicans or worse because Trump must be stopped at all costs....

I say we could use a few hundred thousand less Democrats in America today. :mad

Regards, Kirk

Dog Man 06-14-2017 02:18 PM

Re: Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 H and H (Post 893520)
I think before this is over there will be an attempt made on Trumps life. It seems the left and Soros are going to do ANY THING that will end the Presidents term. The National media are slowly preparing us for this I think with all the anti Trump rhetoric the spew daily.

Crazy Democrats with guns, automobiles, buss's or any other thing that might cause harm to Republicans are being groomed by the Dems and the Media to take action and assault Republicans or worse because Trump must be stopped at all costs....

I say we could use a few hundred thousand less Democrats in America today. :mad

Regards, Kirk

It sure looks that way, doesn't it. You can only rile people up for so long before they react. Just wait until they have to admit that the Russians did not influence the election results, they will come apart at the seams.

saltwn 06-14-2017 02:26 PM

Re: Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog Man (Post 893524)
It sure looks that way, doesn't it. You can only rile people up for so long before they react. Just wait until they have to admit that the Russians did not influence the election results, they will come apart at the seams.

the election results are not in dispute; neither is the fact (reiterated by a Republican congressman just moments ago from the Senate floor), that Russia interfered in America's election and attempted to do the same in France.

Dog Man 06-14-2017 02:36 PM

Re: Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saltwn (Post 893528)
the election results are not in dispute; neither is the fact (reiterated by a Republican congressman just moments ago from the Senate floor), that Russia interfered in America's election and attempted to do the same in France.

You are right, the election results are not in dispute. But the fact remains that millions of Democrats DO think that the Russians affected the results.

saltwn 06-14-2017 02:48 PM

Re: Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog Man (Post 893534)
You are right, the election results are not in dispute. But the fact remains that millions of Democrats DO think that the Russians affected the results.

idk, I haven't heard that much but then I live in a heavily Republican voting state. The core problem though is often ignored by people radicalized by social media and cable news. I started listening to Reuters via Roku. you can click 10, 15 or 30 minutes to get highlights or more in depth. But they seem to be less biased than the 3 cable channels. It's to where it's hard to turn on those other channels with all their fast talking "analysis" and hype. I do have heart problems so who needs it? :redface

Dog Man 06-14-2017 02:54 PM

Re: Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saltwn (Post 893539)
idk, I haven't heard that much but then I live in a heavily Republican voting state. The core problem though is often ignored by people radicalized by social media and cable news. I started listening to Reuters via Roku. you can click 10, 15 or 30 minutes to get highlights or more in depth. But they seem to be less biased than the 3 cable channels. It's to where it's hard to turn on those other channels with all their fast talking "analysis" and hype. I do have heart problems so who needs it? :redface

None of this stuff is worth stressing over. We can't do anything about it anyway. I remember Mikey telling me not to worry when Obama was in office, he said that that my life would not change. Same with Trump.

cnredd 06-14-2017 02:54 PM

Re: Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 H and H (Post 893459)
Imagine this...

A butt hurt Democrat wishes to kill as many Republican Congress member as possible.

So now not only are Democrats guilty of criminal activity with in the DNC, they are now bat sh1t crazy and wanting to kill Republicans. :mad

Keep this up Democrats. We will remember you to. :mad

Regards, Kirk

No!!!...:no :mad

He's a wacko nutjob...END of story...

The Left has pulled this bullsh*t for decades....and I'm sure you thought every instance was bullsh*t...To do the same just makes you as bad as them...:yes :(

What I HOPE would happen is that the Left will look at this and say, "Ya know? The Right shouldn't be blaming an ideology or rhetoric or a party or a candidate because this guy had the silly-string chromosome...MAYBE we shouldn't act that way either when the shoe is on the other foot."...:o

Unfortunately, my guess if there will be some on the Left that will STILL go political and blame Trump (and/or Republicans) for the attack...:(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0