Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy Theories Discuss Russia, China and the attack we tried to avoid at the General Discussion; I have often wondered which of the 3 major communist countries would attack us and some other Western Power. And ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2017, 05:43 AM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,256
Thanks: 18,026
Thanked 10,330 Times in 8,060 Posts
Default Russia, China and the attack we tried to avoid

I have often wondered which of the 3 major communist countries would attack us and some other Western Power.

And in years passed this was decent thinking if not a bit unreal. Yet today, in the past 2 years it isn't. And of late each main commie country has made new friends who don't care for the Western way of thinking...

Plus this heart stopper, I see each of them with their old and new friends joining together to archive their goals of removal of Western influences. So an attack all at once from many points and land areas, as well as from the different seas & oceans.

And in some ways I understand them. And that is because they have reasons to not like America or some of our thinking. America is a bully to say the least.
She doubles speak saying one thing while have had done the other in the past.

But I am not judging any of these countries involved in this future situation.

As stated Russia and China have made newer friendships of late while the Western countries have not. In fact we have lost a few to the communists.

So on that note: Lately we have done things to upset (as they see it) either China or Russia and I have these feelings that in a short while things will go hot.

First this is starting to become a problem in that each country involved isn't backing off from getting in the others face at a drop of words said here or there..

As I have seen this overall situation from way back in the Nixon era. Was that this relationship would some day break up as oil and water don't mix. And when the situation of the true intent of each commie country was forced upon the West we would (if not other western powers) be under attack by many enemies, several with nuclear weapons.

Yet now the few communist countries have several other powers which at this time I see as joining in with them. Iran, N. Korea, several from the Baltic States some from south of our borders and now possibly the Philippines and Turkey. Coming at us (and possibly a few other Western Countries) all at one chosen time...

I would ask others if they have any thoughts on this situation and if so what might be the general set of events that they might see?
__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Senior's Avatar
Political Independent 👌
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,093
Thanks: 1,455
Thanked 1,223 Times in 845 Posts
Default Re: Russia, China and the attack we tried to avoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
Yet now the few communist countries have several other powers which at this time I see as joining in with them. Iran, N. Korea, several from the Baltic States some from south of our borders and now possibly the Philippines and Turkey.
Iran and NK are pariah states. Erdogan is aligning Turkey with Putin because the US is souring on his dictatorship and Kurdish ethnic cleansing. Adopting an anti-US persona, Dutarte was trying to squeeze China for money/loans but apparently Beijing isn't interested.

I'm curious why you included the NATO Baltic States (Lithuania/Estonia/Latvia).

Other nations that typically align with Russia; Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Angola, Sudan, Eritrea, Uganda, Zimbabwe South Africa, Armenia, Belarus, India, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Syria, and Serbia.
__________________
*
Semper Gumby / USMC - Always Be Flexible
*
When the ramp drops, the bullshıt stops
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senior For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2017, 07:18 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,256
Thanks: 18,026
Thanked 10,330 Times in 8,060 Posts
Default Re: Russia, China and the attack we tried to avoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior View Post
Iran and NK are pariah states. Erdogan is aligning Turkey with Putin because the US is souring on his dictatorship and Kurdish ethnic cleansing. Adopting an anti-US persona, Dutarte was trying to squeeze China for money/loans but apparently Beijing isn't interested.

I'm curious why you included the NATO Baltic States (Lithuania/Estonia/Latvia).

Other nations that typically align with Russia; Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Angola, Sudan, Eritrea, Uganda, Zimbabwe South Africa, Armenia, Belarus, India, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Syria, and Serbia.
You noticed that did you. About an hour after I posted it I realized there were no other Countries in the area that could be called Baltic.
As I told you before my mind gets ahead of reality some times. I catch it in most cases but because I was in a hurry to post items and do replies I did not focus on the answer after I submitted it. One has about 15 minutes to correct post, then it is as it was... See I have so much to do each morning I am fighting the clock. Trying to follow the Doctors. Pharmacist and the lady that knows food, I draw a blank.. They have me walking 30 to 45 minutes during the mid day and after breakfast and dinner a shorter walk around 20 minutes. Plus a bit of weights and some crap old people can do. .. Then I have to spend time making my meals and counting carbs proteins etc. See being a Diabetic is a complete life style change..

I got my blood gluscos level down from a 377 to around 140 to 170 in about 3 weeks once I learned how to control it.. And I want to do better.. And I will!
My feet use to hurt so much and now just a bit when I put on socks and shoes.




So I stand corrected...
__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...

Last edited by mlurp; 01-04-2017 at 07:29 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlurp For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2017, 08:41 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 71,817
Thanks: 52,238
Thanked 24,882 Times in 17,612 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Russia, China and the attack we tried to avoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
I have often wondered which of the 3 major communist countries would attack us and some other Western Power.

And in years passed this was decent thinking if not a bit unreal. Yet today, in the past 2 years it isn't. And of late each main commie country has made new friends who don't care for the Western way of thinking...

Plus this heart stopper, I see each of them with their old and new friends joining together to archive their goals of removal of Western influences. So an attack all at once from many points and land areas, as well as from the different seas & oceans.

And in some ways I understand them. And that is because they have reasons to not like America or some of our thinking. America is a bully to say the least.
She doubles speak saying one thing while have had done the other in the past.

But I am not judging any of these countries involved in this future situation.

As stated Russia and China have made newer friendships of late while the Western countries have not. In fact we have lost a few to the communists.

So on that note: Lately we have done things to upset (as they see it) either China or Russia and I have these feelings that in a short while things will go hot.

First this is starting to become a problem in that each country involved isn't backing off from getting in the others face at a drop of words said here or there..

As I have seen this overall situation from way back in the Nixon era. Was that this relationship would some day break up as oil and water don't mix. And when the situation of the true intent of each commie country was forced upon the West we would (if not other western powers) be under attack by many enemies, several with nuclear weapons.

Yet now the few communist countries have several other powers which at this time I see as joining in with them. Iran, N. Korea, several from the Baltic States some from south of our borders and now possibly the Philippines and Turkey. Coming at us (and possibly a few other Western Countries) all at one chosen time...

I would ask others if they have any thoughts on this situation and if so what might be the general set of events that they might see?
I think we are already under attack economically and in cyber space. propaganda and local greed are their main tools
__________________
Let's be clear. Local police departments should not look and act like occupying armies. ~Bernie Sanders
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2017, 08:49 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 71,817
Thanks: 52,238
Thanked 24,882 Times in 17,612 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Russia, China and the attack we tried to avoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
You noticed that did you. About an hour after I posted it I realized there were no other Countries in the area that could be called Baltic.
As I told you before my mind gets ahead of reality some times. I catch it in most cases but because I was in a hurry to post items and do replies I did not focus on the answer after I submitted it. One has about 15 minutes to correct post, then it is as it was... See I have so much to do each morning I am fighting the clock. Trying to follow the Doctors. Pharmacist and the lady that knows food, I draw a blank.. They have me walking 30 to 45 minutes during the mid day and after breakfast and dinner a shorter walk around 20 minutes. Plus a bit of weights and some crap old people can do. .. Then I have to spend time making my meals and counting carbs proteins etc. See being a Diabetic is a complete life style change..

I got my blood gluscos level down from a 377 to around 140 to 170 in about 3 weeks once I learned how to control it.. And I want to do better.. And I will!
My feet use to hurt so much and now just a bit when I put on socks and shoes.




So I stand corrected...
One if not THE MOST manageable diseases, and you are taking the right steps
wish I could have got that through to all my knuckle heads back in the day at the old Houston VA
keep up the good work, mlurp!
__________________
Let's be clear. Local police departments should not look and act like occupying armies. ~Bernie Sanders
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
and, attack, avoid, china, russia, the, tried

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0