Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy Theories Discuss Clinton Body Count at the General Discussion; a comprehensive list of 48 mysterious deaths connected to the clintons that have grave implications. 1 – James McDougal – ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2016, 10:04 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,135
Thanks: 11,173
Thanked 7,281 Times in 4,886 Posts
Default Clinton Body Count

a comprehensive list of 48 mysterious deaths connected to the clintons that have grave implications.

1 – James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 – C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor.”

7- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.



17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes.”

34 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: 36 – Major William S. Barkley Jr. 37 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds 38 – Sgt. Brian Hanley 39 – Sgt. Tim Sabel 40 – Major General William Robertson 41 – Col. William Densberger 42 – Col. Robert Kelly 43 – Spec. Gary Rhodes 44 – Steve Willis 45 – Robert Williams 46 – Conway LeBleu 47 – Todd McKeehan

Comprehensive Clinton Body Count List | GOVERNMENT SLAVES

Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary's Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2016, 10:22 AM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,016
Thanks: 1,582
Thanked 9,152 Times in 5,851 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Body Count

1. No, this has been thoroughly debunked.

The Clinton Body Count : snopes.com

2. People you know have died, people I know have died, this is something that''ll happen over three decades. That being a thing isn't evidence of a conspiracy.

3. Why aren't Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Linda Tripp, Ken Starr, Newt Gingrich, and so many others who have hit the Clintons harder, dead? F-ck, Obama beat the Clinton political machine and Bernie almost did, how come they didn't experience a similar fate?
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WallyWager For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2016, 10:33 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,135
Thanks: 11,173
Thanked 7,281 Times in 4,886 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Body Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
1. No, this has been thoroughly debunked.

The Clinton Body Count : snopes.com

2. People you know have died, people I know have died, this is something that''ll happen over three decades. That being a thing isn't evidence of a conspiracy.

3. Why aren't Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Linda Tripp, Ken Starr, Newt Gingrich, and so many others who have hit the Clintons harder, dead? F-ck, Obama beat the Clinton political machine and Bernie almost did, how come they didn't experience a similar fate?
Sorry Snopes misses it on this one IMO.
And asking why every Clinton enemy/problem isn't dead doesn't negate the large number of deaths of those who are.


But Hey, everyone's free to interpret the "coincidences" of deaths as they see fit.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2016, 11:25 AM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,016
Thanks: 1,582
Thanked 9,152 Times in 5,851 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Body Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder View Post
Sorry Snopes misses it on this one IMO.
And asking why every Clinton enemy/problem isn't dead doesn't negate the large number of deaths of those who are.


But Hey, everyone's free to interpret the "coincidences" of deaths as they see fit.
Some of those people on that list weren't even "problems", and some of those bodyguards were killed at Waco, and some of them had zero connection to the Clintons or one of the scandals in the 90s.

Smells like BS. The Clintons supposedly had everyone on this list murdered, with zero evidence to back it up, some not even related to them in any way, but biggest players, the folsk who had the most damning stuff of them, walk free and alive.

Sad that some feel to regurgitate conspiracies from the late 1990s in order to attack someone they don't like. Hate Clinton, love trump, vice versa, both or neither, just try to do it on facts and not conspiracy garbage.

At least you were good enough to put it in the proper forum.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2016, 12:02 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,826
Thanks: 2,296
Thanked 36,528 Times in 20,768 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Body Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
2. People you know have died, people I know have died, this is something that''ll happen over three decades. That being a thing isn't evidence of a conspiracy.
Read the list again...These people have died through UNNATURAL causes...

Look at the seven on the list from the Ives/Henry case...

Seven people murdered within the span of two years that all were connected by a single court case...

100% coincidence????...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2016, 12:18 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,135
Thanks: 11,173
Thanked 7,281 Times in 4,886 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Body Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Some of those people on that list weren't even "problems", and some of those bodyguards were killed at Waco, and some of them had zero connection to the Clintons or one of the scandals in the 90s.

Smells like BS. The Clintons supposedly had everyone on this list murdered, with zero evidence to back it up, some not even related to them in any way, but biggest players, the folsk who had the most damning stuff of them, walk free and alive.

Sad that some feel to regurgitate conspiracies from the late 1990s in order to attack someone they don't like. Hate Clinton, love trump, vice versa, both or neither, just try to do it on facts and not conspiracy garbage.

At least you were good enough to put it in the proper forum.
Ok Look Please do not make a straw man and say that i'm claiming that the Clinton's are sitting around making hit list or that this list is 100% accurate.

I don't even know the stories of some of the people on the list.


but I have looked into several of the deaths on the list and I'm convinced many people on this list have died under questionable circumstances and i'm in fact convinced that some of them were kill, Vince foster being #1 on the list.

Based on the research and reports from various official investigations, reports by former police, staff, FBI investigators, federal prosecutors, whislteblowers, and victims family and newspaper investigations I've can't ignore the fact that the Clintons, while in Arkansas, were in fact involved in money laundering and covering for drug smuggling operations in their State. As well as several other lesser criminal operations.
And as such they were connected with people that DO kill people who may cause problems to their friends politically (the Clintons) or may report more information a than they consider safe for their operations.

I do not dismiss the list above i've bolded as "partisans" and "clinton haters". nor do i think politics and politicians are above working with criminals. It's par for the course around the world. But somehow we in the U.S. believe our politicians are immune to it and it never happens... at least not "our" guys..

But Again I say if you think that ALL of the people on the list are just coincidence and ALL can be explained away as normal to you're satisfaction. fine.
Enjoy your world. But there's more than a few names and death on that list that stink bad. And IMO some were definitely murdered if not by, then for the Clintons benefit.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8

Last edited by mr wonder; 06-30-2016 at 12:29 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2016, 12:56 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,016
Thanks: 1,582
Thanked 9,152 Times in 5,851 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Body Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Read the list again...These people have died through UNNATURAL causes...

Look at the seven on the list from the Ives/Henry case...

Seven people murdered within the span of two years that all were connected by a single court case...

100% coincidence????...
How do we know this is true?

Not only is there no evidence the Clintons had anything do with the Henry/Ives deaths, at worst they tried to step cocaine from a local dealer, the list provides no evidence that those seven had connections to those deaths. And even if they did, it doesn't matter because there's nothing to tie any of that to the Clintons.

And again, for Bill being a mob boss and killing a bunch of people, he sure did miss a lot of high profile targets that did actual damage to his and his wife's reputation, warranted or otherwise.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2016, 01:01 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,016
Thanks: 1,582
Thanked 9,152 Times in 5,851 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Body Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder View Post
Ok Look Please do not make a straw man and say that i'm claiming that the Clinton's are sitting around making hit list or that this list is 100% accurate.

I don't even know the stories of some of the people on the list.


but I have looked into several of the deaths on the list and I'm convinced many people on this list have died under questionable circumstances and i'm in fact convinced that some of them were kill, Vince foster being #1 on the list.

Based on the research and reports from various official investigations, reports by former police, staff, FBI investigators, federal prosecutors, whislteblowers, and victims family and newspaper investigations I've can't ignore the fact that the Clintons, while in Arkansas, were in fact involved in money laundering and covering for drug smuggling operations in their State. As well as several other lesser criminal operations.
And as such they were connected with people that DO kill people who may cause problems to their friends politically (the Clintons) or may report more information a than they consider safe for their operations.

I do not dismiss the list above i've bolded as "partisans" and "clinton haters". nor do i think politics and politicians are above working with criminals. It's par for the course around the world. But somehow we in the U.S. believe our politicians are immune to it and it never happens... at least not "our" guys..

But Again I say if you think that ALL of the people on the list are just coincidence and ALL can be explained away as normal to you're satisfaction. fine.
Enjoy your world. But there's more than a few names and death on that list that stink bad. And IMO some were definitely murdered if not by, then for the Clintons benefit.
Vince Foster committed suicide. This was the conclusion of three separate investigations including one by Ken Starr.

Also for complaining about straw, you sure did by assuming people who don't believe the conspiracy think people in government don't break the rules.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2016, 02:25 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,135
Thanks: 11,173
Thanked 7,281 Times in 4,886 Posts
Default Re: Clinton Body Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Vince Foster committed suicide. This was the conclusion of three separate investigations including one by Ken Starr.
a few more facts ...http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/con...tml#post639926
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2016, 02:37 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,311 Times in 9,282 Posts
Post Re: Clinton Body Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Read the list again...These people have died through UNNATURAL causes...
Look at the seven on the list from the Ives/Henry case...
Seven people murdered within the span of two years that all were connected by a single court case...
100% coincidence????...
I'll have to bookmark this the next time I hear somebody on the right talk about "innocent until proven guilty" ...

Evidently, lacking any evidence whatsoever is inconsequential if we can just say "100% coincidence" in a speculative manner ...
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by foundit66; 06-30-2016 at 02:50 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
body, clinton, count

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0