Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Civil Rights & Abortion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Civil Rights & Abortion Discuss Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie Except that the said Bald Eagles, Snow Geese, and Cow Birds still have the choice to ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2022, 07:26 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,782
Thanks: 13,093
Thanked 9,495 Times in 5,401 Posts
Default Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie View Post
Except that the said Bald Eagles, Snow Geese, and Cow Birds still have the choice to hunt, kill, own or destroy their own eggs
Women don't generally perform their own abortions either. They employ doctors to do the killing.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2022, 09:17 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,960
Thanks: 11,221
Thanked 15,496 Times in 8,331 Posts
Default Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie View Post
Except that the said Bald Eagles, Snow Geese, and Cow Birds still have the choice to hunt, kill, own or destroy their own eggs
An illogical and weak response typical of someone who has no ability to mount a cogent argument.

That said, wildlife doesn't live by any laws they created.

Mankind has declared homicide illegal. For millennia. Except, apparently, in the case of infanticide.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Mellon_Collie's Avatar
Species 5618
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Oregon
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,586
Thanks: 1,102
Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,199 Posts
Default Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
An illogical and weak response typical of someone who has no ability to mount a cogent argument.

That said, wildlife doesn't live by any laws they created.

Mankind has declared homicide illegal. For millennia. Except, apparently, in the case of infanticide.
That is the best you got? Lies and insults because you made a false equivalency that you did not think though. Now who is being weak and from you of all people it is sad and disappointing because you are smarter and better than that.
__________________
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.” —Isaac Asimov
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2022, 12:50 PM
Gordon Shumway's Avatar
stud-muffin 😎
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,317
Thanks: 2,385
Thanked 4,051 Times in 2,339 Posts
Default Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie View Post
Except that the said Bald Eagles, Snow Geese, and Cow Birds still have the choice to hunt, kill, own or destroy their own eggs
they also have a choice to hunt, kill own or destroy other bald eagles, snow geese and cow birds not in an egg.
__________________
"...baseball...it reminds us of all that once was good; and it could be again..." - Terrence Mann (field of dreams)
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,521
Thanks: 950
Thanked 7,765 Times in 5,557 Posts
Default Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie View Post
That is the best you got? Lies and insults because you made a false equivalency that you did not think though. Now who is being weak and from you of all people it is sad and disappointing because you are smarter and better than that.
What a crock of shlt. Your argument stinks of liberalism.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2022, 04:33 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,103
Thanks: 57,077
Thanked 26,857 Times in 19,307 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
What a crock of shlt. Your argument stinks of liberalism.
You know I would look forward to debating you on stuff if you actually tried. All you want to do is insult and rant.
__________________
On a more positive note, people still can't order dialysis w/o a referral.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2022, 04:55 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,960
Thanks: 11,221
Thanked 15,496 Times in 8,331 Posts
Default Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie View Post
That is the best you got? Lies and insults because you made a false equivalency that you did not think though. Now who is being weak and from you of all people it is sad and disappointing because you are smarter and better than that.
What false equivalency?
What LIES?

National laws protect the unborn in the wild but not our own species. The laws do not apply to behavior in nature. They do apply to behavior of USA citizens.

Personal Insults, you have, have you?

Here's one for you....;
Seriously, are you that dumb. Or just so committed to the death of the innocent, you cannot fathom the evil of it, or at least the irony of, our nation's laws regarding the sanctity of life..?
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 05-05-2022 at 05:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2022, 05:52 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,521
Thanks: 950
Thanked 7,765 Times in 5,557 Posts
Default Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
You know I would look forward to debating you on stuff if you actually tried. All you want to do is insult and rant.
Insulting a stupid post is not insulting the poster. I've said plenty of stupid things myself. So nut up, with all due respect.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2022, 06:41 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,960
Thanks: 11,221
Thanked 15,496 Times in 8,331 Posts
Default Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie View Post
That is the best you got? Lies and insults because you made a false equivalency that you did not think though. Now who is being weak and from you of all people it is sad and disappointing because you are smarter and better than that.
Talk about lies....; How about the big lie of Pro choice. words tosftenthe realact of infanticide. AKA "Murder."

With the eagle eggs, when the hen drops a new egg,,,;It is an eagle inside the egg of an eagle. It will not hatch as anything else

From the moment of conception, to ovulation into the nest, that egg is protected under federal law. It is illegal to disturb it, purloin it, possess it, sell it or break it up into parts for sale. Yet with the abortion of a fetus, we allow exactly all of that. Perfectly legal to breakup the body of the fetus. Perfectly legal to sell the parts. It is not a human with human rights?

The big lie is telling people it is not a baby. A Human baby.So, you believe we can condone its destruction. How dare you call me a liar when, You defend that lie ?

People act on that lie over 3,400 times a day in this country. I'll bet not once with an Eagle egg.

So....
Shove your lies where the sun doesn't shine.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2022, 06:47 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,960
Thanks: 11,221
Thanked 15,496 Times in 8,331 Posts
Default Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie View Post
That is the best you got? Lies and insults because you made a false equivalency that you did not think though. Now who is being weak and from you of all people it is sad and disappointing because you are smarter and better than that.
Talk about lies....; How about the big lie of "Pro-Choice." Words used by the left to soften, in public discourse, the real act of infanticide. AKA "Murder."

With the eagle eggs, when the hen drops a new egg,,,;It is an eagle inside the egg of an eagle. It will not hatch as anything else

From the moment of conception, to ovulation into the nest, that eagle egg is protected under federal law. It is illegal to disturb it, purloin it, possess it, sell it, or break it up into parts for sale. Yet with the abortion of a fetus, we allow exactly all of that. Perfectly legal to breakup the body of the fetus. Perfectly legal to sell the parts. Is it not a human with human rights?

The big lie is telling people it is not a baby. A Human baby. So, being just a spot of flesh, you believe we can condone its destruction. How dare you call me a liar when, You defend that lie ?

Sadly, people act on that lie over 3,400 times a day in this country. I'll bet not once with an Eagle egg. That's because of the legislated "LAW." The SCOTUS ruled abortion was "constitutional." That's a different thing. And why they can rule to abolish their former decisions.

So....
Shove your lies where the sun doesn't shine.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
abortion, court, draft, has, opinion, overturn, rights, shows, supreme, voted

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0