Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Civil Rights & Abortion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Civil Rights & Abortion Discuss I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life at the Political Forums; Abby Johnson: Yes, I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life The success of the pro-life film ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-29-2019, 02:20 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,257
Thanks: 10,591
Thanked 6,662 Times in 4,522 Posts
Default I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

Abby Johnson: Yes, I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

Quote:
The success of the pro-life film “Unplanned” has abortion activists scrambling to discredit Abby Johnson’s experiences in the abortion industry.

The film follows her true story as she worked for Planned Parenthood and eventually had a change of heart after watching an unborn baby be aborted during an ultrasound-guided abortion. It earned a surprising $6.1 million on opening weekend, and stayed in the top 10 in its second week at the box office.

Abortion activists have been trying to silence and discredit Johnson’s story ever since she left Planned Parenthood nine years ago. Their attempts to refute her have resurfaced in pro-abortion blogs and mainstream news outlets in the past few weeks....

....The Texas Monthly article also questioned Johnson’s story because she did not quit immediately after watching the unborn baby be aborted. It noted that she even appeared on a local radio station to defend Planned Parenthood a few days later.
Johnson responded: “I didn’t watch the ultrasound-guided abortion and say to myself, ‘Well, now I am pro-life.’ I didn’t want to be pro-life. I hated the pro-life movement. I had been taught to hate them. I thought they hated me.”
She said she struggled for days to justify what she had watched – a baby get killed in its mother’s womb, but eventually she came to the conclusion that she could not.

Johnson said Planned Parenthood would have provided actual proof in court to contradict her if they had it.
“They would have already presented this evidence to the public and most certainly have taken further legal action,” she wrote. “But they haven’t, because they know they can’t. They can’t because my story is the truth.”

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/04/08/...e-me-pro-life/
It's sad so many Pro-choicers are not pro-TRUTH as well.
they want to smear pro-lifers and cover up facts concerning the life of the children, from the public and expectant mothers.
They don't want women to see ultrasounds, or know about the uses they've put the children's bodies to after the killing, they don't want to tell the police or public about girls under 18 that have had sex with men 21 and older... whether "boyfriends", "johns" , abusers, or incestuous family members.

The "pro-choice" side works in the midst of lies, darkness and rivers of innocent blood.
It's sorry to see the amount of denials that sincere pro-choicers have to commit to pretend that abortion is a positive activity that merits legal protection.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-29-2019, 07:05 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,335
Thanks: 547
Thanked 6,546 Times in 4,706 Posts
Default Re: I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Abby Johnson: Yes, I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life



It's sad so many Pro-choicers are not pro-TRUTH as well.
they want to smear pro-lifers and cover up facts concerning the life of the children, from the public and expectant mothers.
They don't want women to see ultrasounds, or know about the uses they've put the children's bodies to after the killing, they don't want to tell the police or public about girls under 18 that have had sex with men 21 and older... whether "boyfriends", "johns" , abusers, or incestuous family members.

The "pro-choice" side works in the midst of lies, darkness and rivers of innocent blood.
It's sorry to see the amount of denials that sincere pro-choicers have to commit to pretend that abortion is a positive activity that merits legal protection.
If somebody needs to see some film to convince her that it is better to choose pro-life over pro-death, then somebody is missing a few marbles. A human conceived, is a baby in the process of developing inside the mother. Anything that stops the development is death for the baby. I wish the people who change to pro-life after seeing the gruesome details would understand that.

"Pro-choice" my ass.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2019, 01:16 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,328
Thanks: 55,442
Thanked 26,269 Times in 18,795 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Abby Johnson: Yes, I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life



It's sad so many Pro-choicers are not pro-TRUTH as well.
they want to smear pro-lifers and cover up facts concerning the life of the children, from the public and expectant mothers.
They don't want women to see ultrasounds, or know about the uses they've put the children's bodies to after the killing, they don't want to tell the police or public about girls under 18 that have had sex with men 21 and older... whether "boyfriends", "johns" , abusers, or incestuous family members.

The "pro-choice" side works in the midst of lies, darkness and rivers of innocent blood.
It's sorry to see the amount of denials that sincere pro-choicers have to commit to pretend that abortion is a positive activity that merits legal protection.
cool I really did see Silent Scream that made me Pro Life
__________________
@StephenKing
Sometimes I feel like screaming, "Everybody knows that Trump is as crooked as a broken nose and as dumb as a fencepost. Just quit sh*tting around and get him the f*ck out of there."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2019, 12:38 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,257
Thanks: 10,591
Thanked 6,662 Times in 4,522 Posts
Default Re: I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
If somebody needs to see some film to convince her that it is better to choose pro-life over pro-death, then somebody is missing a few marbles. A human conceived, is a baby in the process of developing inside the mother. Anything that stops the development is death for the baby. I wish the people who change to pro-life after seeing the gruesome details would understand that.

"Pro-choice" my ass.
Human being's capacity to dehumanize others is one of human natures most historically attested qualities.

Jews, African slaves, Native Americans, other races/tribes, other religions or sects withen the same religion, women, the handicapped, the "feeble minded", albinos, etc. etc... or just plain foreigners... outsiders.
The various stupid excuses plugged into various cultures to justify mass murder all seem to work. Giving one group the metal/moral and legal pass to kill and/or abuse some folks.
It takes different methods to shake some people from the idea that
"it's A-OK to kill some people... becasue they really aren't people"

it is what it is.
But thankfully, human beings also have the capacity to change for the better.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2019, 07:06 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,823
Thanks: 7,058
Thanked 4,794 Times in 2,731 Posts
Default Re: I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

I am Pro-Choice with that Choice being made at the time of conception. I refuse the let the left change the language to suit their agenda. Their argument is that women should have the right to choose while conventionality forgetting that 98% of them already made their choice.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2019, 11:14 AM
RightofCenterLeftofCrazy
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Idaho
Gender: Male
Posts: 913
Thanks: 57
Thanked 729 Times in 420 Posts
Default Re: I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
I am Pro-Choice with that Choice being made at the time of conception. I refuse the let the left change the language to suit their agenda. Their argument is that women should have the right to choose while conventionality forgetting that 98% of them already made their choice.
I have often said, anyone actually taking the choice from women should be charged with rape. Because that is the only way to remove the choice.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zenock For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2019, 01:07 PM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 12,897
Thanks: 10,956
Thanked 9,119 Times in 5,669 Posts
Default Re: I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenock View Post
I have often said, anyone actually taking the choice from women should be charged with rape. Because that is the only way to remove the choice.
As far as I'm going to get into this discussion, is there are events of failure of contraceptives.

I have an acquaintance, who has 5 daughters, each being the result of a different type of contraceptive that failed. Yes, she chose life. But al least she had the choice available to her.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2019, 08:39 PM
RightofCenterLeftofCrazy
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Idaho
Gender: Male
Posts: 913
Thanks: 57
Thanked 729 Times in 420 Posts
Default Re: I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
As far as I'm going to get into this discussion, is there are events of failure of contraceptives.

I have an acquaintance, who has 5 daughters, each being the result of a different type of contraceptive that failed. Yes, she chose life. But al least she had the choice available to her.
Abstinence is 100%.

You engage in coitus and you should be accepting the risk that you may get pregnant. If you can't pay the price, then don't play. It's that simple.

And before you say, "that's not realistic." I was 30 the first time I had sex, when I was ready and wanted to have children. So that won't fly with me. (And yes I love sex, I'm not one of those weirdo's who's not interested.)

Last edited by Zenock; 07-06-2019 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: Freaking auto correct
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zenock For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 01:32 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,328
Thanks: 55,442
Thanked 26,269 Times in 18,795 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenock View Post
Abstinence is 100%.

You engage in coitus and you should be accepting the risk that you may get pregnant. If you can't pay the price, then don't play. It's that simple.

And before you say, "that's not realistic." I was 30 the first time I had sex, when I was ready and wanted to have children. So that won't fly with me. (And yes I love sex, I'm not one of those weirdo's who's not interested.)
quit breathing

that's what stupid promoters of abstinence are suggesting
sex is a healthy bodily function. turns out even a lotta priests don't even abstain. And guess what? Most people ain't priests. Suppression of sexual drive has probably given us more serial killers than we can count.
that's no reason not to use birth control but don't give us that abstinence bull shLt.
__________________
@StephenKing
Sometimes I feel like screaming, "Everybody knows that Trump is as crooked as a broken nose and as dumb as a fencepost. Just quit sh*tting around and get him the f*ck out of there."
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 02:36 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,335
Thanks: 547
Thanked 6,546 Times in 4,706 Posts
Default Re: I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Suppression of sexual drive has probably given us more serial killers than we can count.
Not part of the topic, but it is far more likely that psychos love killing people, serially or otherwise. Sex abstention has doodly squat to do with it. I smell cop out for taking care of a baby.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manitou For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
abortion, did, made, prolife, really, see, that, ultrasoundguided

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0