Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Civil Rights & Abortion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Civil Rights & Abortion Discuss SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by foundit66 Then why has EVERY INVESTIGATION OF THESE ALLEGATIONS COME UP EMPTY ??? https://rewire.news/article/2015/08/...ng-wrongdoing/ Planned Parenthood cleared ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Kert's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,376
Thanks: 895
Thanked 836 Times in 533 Posts
Default Re: SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post


Then why has EVERY INVESTIGATION OF THESE ALLEGATIONS COME UP EMPTY???
https://rewire.news/article/2015/08/...ng-wrongdoing/
Planned Parenthood cleared of wrongdoing in key state | TheHill
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...outh-carolina/

EVEN THE RED STATES can't find real evidence of these claims.



The right is incredibly adept at making up B.S. claims that suit their cause.
Not only is this not what happened, PP's records are public enough that if this were actually true right wing resources would have published the proof by now.
I call Bull$hit! PP has spent a lot of money concealing their actions just like the videos in the OP. They are funded by us. PP says they are innocent of any wrong doing. Release the videos and prove their innocence and if they don’t release them then stop funding them. How can one make it more simple
__________________
“I believe that a life lived for music is an existence spent wonderfully, and this is what I’ve dedicated my life to.” Luciano Pavarotti
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2018, 10:34 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,655
Thanks: 9,557
Thanked 5,806 Times in 3,924 Posts
Default Re: SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby

Hilary Clinton is Innocent as Bambi of vote tampering/rigging.
She said so!
If she were guilty of it she'd be in jail... or convicted of something.
But even the red states haven't convicted her!!

It's WIKIleaks and that's are lying liars about the EDITED emails!
If WIKILeaks was serious they would have taken the info to the proper authorities instead of the press anywho!!!.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2018, 11:39 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,655
Thanks: 9,557
Thanked 5,806 Times in 3,924 Posts
Default Re: SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby


"On July 29, 2015, Abby Johnson testified before the Texas Senate Health and Human Services committee. The committee met to examine the business practices and regulatory structure of Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas, and to investigate whether state or federal laws were broken with regard to the donation and/or sale of fetal tissue."
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2018, 12:47 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,485
Thanks: 10,065
Thanked 15,213 Times in 9,221 Posts
Post Re: SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
I find your posts to be intelligently written and usually well reasoned. However, constantly calling everyone that offers a differing opinion is adding nothing to the discussion. You would be wise to look to offer a different point of view rather than resorting to something as childish as calling everyone liars.
There is a difference between "opinion" and "fact".
If you can point to where I have labeled an OPINION as a lie, I welcome you to do so. Because it's when people make up their own facts that I recognize a lie.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Again, PP was selling body parts from unborn children slaughtered in their abortion mills. In your earlier comment you claimed PP was not selling baby parts. Even PP acknowledged they were selling baby parts when they announced they were discontinuing the practice some time ago.
Yet another blatant lie.
PP never "sold" body parts.
They were compensated for expenses like transportation, storage, etc.
This did not result in a profit for PP. This was NOT a sale.
Trying to quell the controversy over its use of fetal tissue, Planned Parenthood announced Tuesday that it would no longer accept reimbursement for the costs of providing the tissue for medical research.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/14/u...-programs.html


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder
Hilary Clinton is Innocent as Bambi of vote tampering/rigging.
She said so!
I never relied on PP simply "saying so", ergo this response from you is meaningless.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder
If she were guilty of it she'd be in jail... or convicted of something.
But even the red states haven't convicted her!!
There were investigations into the claimed illegal activities.

Regarding your "Hillary" derailment, WHAT ACTUAL LAW do you claim she violated?
If you can't point to any such law, your analogy is a bust from the get go.

And that doesn't even address the fact that you can't identify any actual state investigation that came up with no validation of the allegation. Whereas PP has that in their history.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder
"On July 29, 2015, Abby Johnson testified before the Texas Senate Health and Human Services committee. The committee met to examine the business practices and regulatory structure of Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas, and to investigate whether state or federal laws were broken with regard to the donation and/or sale of fetal tissue."
And why didn't they indict?
Was it because, despite the testimony of one ex-employee, they couldn't find any actual proof of her claims?

None of you are answering the question as to why the investigation of the Planned Parenthood finances turned up NO CORROBORATION of these claims.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2018, 03:52 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,655
Thanks: 9,557
Thanked 5,806 Times in 3,924 Posts
Default Re: SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
..."]Planned Parenthood has said the videos were heavily edited to leave a false impression of wrongdoing[/URL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
...Planned Parenthood has already responded to this person.
....
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
.I never relied on PP simply "saying so", ergo this response from you is meaningless.


Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
.
There were investigations into the claimed illegal activities.
Regarding your "Hillary" derailment, WHAT ACTUAL LAW do you claim she violated? If you can't point to any such law, your analogy is a bust from the get go.
You may have a point, stealing the national Democratic primary elections isn't illegal i don't think. I believe one of her lawyers said that the DNC can choose and favor any candidate they want.
However, i think this points to a fundamental difference in the way you and i view various issues.
You often want others to site a "LAW" broken, and a Conviction made. Before you'll admit that someone has done something wrong.
While i tend to go with constitutional law, general common sense, morals, Biblical morals standards. And whether or not the preponderance of available public evidence points to the fact that Laws were broken or wrongdoing has been done. Whether or not folks have been convicted.

It seems clear here that by your GENERAL POV, election rigging/tampering/fixing is ok... today. as long as "it's legal".. or folks have not been convicted.
fine. whatever.
let's change the analogy to fit your narrow POV.
Harvey Weinstein has been accused, charged and investigated for decades andyet he hasn't been convicted of breaking any "laws". So therefore he is innocent? correct? JUST LIKE PP. And the women are just lying liars, not giving the whole story, trying to smear him and should STHU or just go to court with evidence.
correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
And that doesn't even address the fact that you can't identify any actual state investigation that came up with no validation of the allegation. Whereas PP has that in their history.
You asked several times WHY PP hasn't been convicted.
the analogy address that.
I'm sure not to your satisfaction but whats new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
And why didn't they indict? Was it because, despite the testimony of one ex-employee, they couldn't find any actual proof of her claims?
So, how is eyewitness testimony (practically a confession) NOT proof FI66??
She made all her statements under oath. If it could be proven she was lying, she would be charged with perjury. Which she was threatened with during that testimony.
It has not happened.
So ...by your standards... she's not lying, since she hasn't been charged or convicted of perjury.

Fact is She ...and the videos... tell the truth
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8

Last edited by mr wonder; 04-11-2018 at 04:06 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2018, 04:01 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,655
Thanks: 9,557
Thanked 5,806 Times in 3,924 Posts
Default Re: SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
... why the investigation of the Planned Parenthood finances turned up NO CORROBORATION of these claims.
that's a good question, ...coughharveyweinsteincough...


__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2018, 02:40 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,485
Thanks: 10,065
Thanked 15,213 Times in 9,221 Posts
Post Re: SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder
Speaking of heavily editing people's statements ...

The key words are "simply "saying so"".
There are numerous other examples of the dishonesty discussed other than just PP pointing it out...


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder
You may have a point, stealing the national Democratic primary elections isn't illegal i don't think. I believe one of her lawyers said that the DNC can choose and favor any candidate they want.
However, i think this points to a fundamental difference in the way you and i view various issues.
No. It's not.
And I'm not entertaining your topic derailment attempt any further.

Facts are simple.
PP has been investigated by numerous states.
Not one of them can document any illegal actions.

Examples like Weinstein are not relevant because there is no documentation on the Weinstein actual occurrences. Finances are documented. Weinstein accusations (for better or worse) turn into he said / she said which is much more nebulous. If they were documented like finances, it would be much more cut and dried!
Stick to the damn topic instead of this incessant derailment attempt to ignore the facts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder
You asked several times WHY PP hasn't been convicted.
the analogy address that.
No. It does not.
Hillary is not convicted of fixing the nomination because no laws were broken. Period.
That's not a moral evaluation, but rather a demonstration of why your analogy breaks down and is a bad comparison. It's a bad analogy because her lack of conviction has no bearing as to whether she actually did it. It's based on the lack of legislation.
Even if she were guilty of the various claims against her, there is no law broken.

PP is NOT in that situation. If the charges were true, PP then broke the law.
That is why your analogy is crap.

Moreover, you are trying to use a bad analogy to avoid acknowledging THE FINANCE BOOKS PROVE THE CLAIM WRONG.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder
So, how is eyewitness testimony (practically a confession) NOT proof FI66??
Because people can lie.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder
She made all her statements under oath. If it could be proven she was lying, she would be charged with perjury. Which she was threatened with during that testimony.
It has not happened.
Are you for real right now?
You seriously think that just lying under oath automatically means that perjury charges will happen?

Just look at divorces where husbands and wives provide contradictory claims where inevitably at least one of them has to be lying. But nobody gets charged with perjury.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder
So ...by your standards... she's not lying, since she hasn't been charged or convicted of perjury.
Yet again, you misrepresent my actual position.
The finance books are real documentation of how PP has made their money.
If PP has been profiting off of fetus parts, the evidence would be built off of the finance books. NOT just one disgruntled ex-employee.

You still cannot answer the question of WHY DO THE FINANCE BOOKS SHOW NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY???
NONE of the state investigations of the PP books could show ANY illegal activities.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
that's a good question, ...coughharveyweinsteincough...
A snide response which completely fails to address the point made.
Remember, tax evasion is what they busted Capone on. By looking over his finances.
The area Capone could not hide were his finances.

The PP finances were reviewed.
NO EVIDENCE demonstrated that they actually had any illegal profit. They are legally allowed to seek compensation for actual expenses involved like transfer, storage, etc.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by foundit66; 04-12-2018 at 05:00 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2018, 07:30 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 16,168
Thanks: 9,173
Thanked 9,764 Times in 5,960 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Speaking of heavily editing people's statements ...

The key words are "simply "saying so"".
There are numerous other examples of the dishonesty discussed other than just PP pointing it out...



No. It's not.
And I'm not entertaining your topic derailment attempt any further.

Facts are simple.
PP has been investigated by numerous states.
Not one of them can document any illegal actions.

Examples like Weinstein are not relevant because there is no documentation on the Weinstein actual occurrences. Finances are documented. Weinstein accusations (for better or worse) turn into he said / she said which is much more nebulous. If they were documented like finances, it would be much more cut and dried!
Stick to the damn topic instead of this incessant derailment attempt to ignore the facts.



No. It does not.
Hillary is not convicted of fixing the nomination because no laws were broken. Period.
That's not a moral evaluation, but rather a demonstration of why your analogy breaks down and is a bad comparison. It's a bad analogy because her lack of conviction has no bearing as to whether she actually did it. It's based on the lack of legislation.
Even if she were guilty of the various claims against her, there is no law broken.

PP is NOT in that situation. If the charges were true, PP then broke the law.
That is why your analogy is crap.

Moreover, you are trying to use a bad analogy to avoid acknowledging THE FINANCE BOOKS PROVE THE CLAIM WRONG.



Because people can lie.



Are you for real right now?
You seriously think that just lying under oath automatically means that perjury charges will happen?

Just look at divorces where husbands and wives provide contradictory claims where inevitably at least one of them has to be lying. But nobody gets charged with perjury.



Yet again, you misrepresent my actual position.
The finance books are real documentation of how PP has made their money.
If PP has been profiting off of fetus parts, the evidence would be built off of the finance books. NOT just one disgruntled ex-employee.

You still cannot answer the question of WHY DO THE FINANCE BOOKS SHOW NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY???
NONE of the state investigations of the PP books could show ANY illegal activities.



A snide response which completely fails to address the point made.
Remember, tax evasion is what they busted Capone on. By looking over his finances.
The area Capone could not hide were his finances.

The PP finances were reviewed.
NO EVIDENCE demonstrated that they actually had any illegal profit. They are legally allowed to seek compensation for actual expenses involved like transfer, storage, etc.
Again, PP doesn't produce audited financial statements for its abortion mill operations. The so-called investigations simply took PP at their word that revenues from baby parts sales did not exceed cost of goods sold. It is the kind of willful blindness that would have kept Bernie Madoff operating his Ponzi scheme untouched.

In the videos we see PP senior executives bargaining for the highest prices they can get for their grisly trade. We even see an executive refusing to give an opening price because as she says "that's a loser" followed by "I want a Lamborghini" . These remarks make no sense in a cost recovery scenario but make perfect sense in the context of for profit negotiations. But PP never did anything wrong just ask them.
__________________
The Democrat's strategy for the Trump Presidency is the same one used by Stalin's secret police chief "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2018, 09:47 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,655
Thanks: 9,557
Thanked 5,806 Times in 3,924 Posts
Default Re: SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Again, PP doesn't produce audited financial statements for its abortion mill operations. The so-called investigations simply took PP at their word that revenues from baby parts sales did not exceed cost of goods sold. It is the kind of willful blindness that would have kept Bernie Madoff operating his Ponzi scheme untouched.

In the videos we see PP senior executives bargaining for the highest prices they can get for their grisly trade. We even see an executive refusing to give an opening price because as she says "that's a loser" followed by "I want a Lamborghini" . These remarks make no sense in a cost recovery scenario but make perfect sense in the context of for profit negotiations. But PP never did anything wrong just ask them.

there's not much detail to the "reports" of many of the investigations. I don't see much (well anything) about getting raw PP finacainal records from clinics. maybe i've missed it.
One of the former abortion clinic owner said bluntly in her testimony in Texas that as an abortion provider she kept 2 sets of books. one to give to gov't officials and one for herself/company.
But of course Planned parenthood would never do that.

the investigation in Washington State does seems to take the PP and the baby parts receiving company's word for it. From the state AG's report it looks like they just asked PP for docs and PP sent them the official PP and Company docs. "LOOK we're legal" I didn't see any info about the AG looking at any actual financial records. maybe i missed it though.

In California 2 of PP's baby parts receivers were tried and shut down in December and somehow manged to SETTLE with the Orange county for illegally selling baby parts for upwards of $1000 per part. In the the settlement they had to admit wrongdoing and pay 7mil+ dollars in fines.
PP, where they got baby parts, SAYS they had nothing to do with it. And somehow there's no real reporting on whether or not the county or the state is digging any deeper into PParenthood "financial records" or looking for other evidence.
From what i've seen, I can't say that any gov't officials in CA are investigating PP directly even though many of the videos where made there.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/...ical-research/

Firms reach $7.8-million settlement over allegations of selling fetal tissue

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...ood-next-75555

the sad thing is people like Foundit66 are in denial of the facts that folks in gov't and the media would allow PP space to cover their tracks here.
But it's a pattern most well documented by the Gosnell case where he operated for YEARS illegally and horrifically while gov't officials, hospital staffs, and city inspectors of all kinds looked the other way. And the media kept the matter as quiet as possible.

many former abortion facility workers and managers have reported many various illegalities elsewhere which have gone unreported and unprosecuted. But these eyewitnesses ...and even video... are all conveniently dismissed as "Lies" and "liars".
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 04-23-2018, 11:03 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,485
Thanks: 10,065
Thanked 15,213 Times in 9,221 Posts
Post Re: SCOTUS Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
there's not much detail to the "reports" of many of the investigations. I don't see much (well anything) about getting raw PP finacainal records from clinics. maybe i've missed it.
One of the former abortion clinic owner said bluntly in her testimony in Texas that as an abortion provider she kept 2 sets of books. one to give to gov't officials and one for herself/company.
But of course Planned parenthood would never do that.
And of course, people wouldn't lie about that either...


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
the investigation in Washington State does seems to take the PP and the baby parts receiving company's word for it. From the state AG's report it looks like they just asked PP for docs and PP sent them the official PP and Company docs. "LOOK we're legal" I didn't see any info about the AG looking at any actual financial records. maybe i missed it though.

From your link:
As described above, one PPGWNI health center donates fetal tissue. It only donates to the UW
BDRL, which is funded by the NIH. PPGWNI accepts shipping materials from the UW BDRL,
but does not seek or receive any form of reimbursement by the UW BDRL.8There have been no
specific facts alleged, nor did our inquiry result in any indication that PPGWNI sells fetal tissue
or profits from fetal tissue donation.
So, your assessment of this document is b.s.
They don't even seek financial reimbursement.
Ergo, no possibility of illegal profit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
In California 2 of PP's baby parts receivers were tried and shut down in December and somehow manged to SETTLE with the Orange county for illegally selling baby parts for upwards of $1000 per part. In the the settlement they had to admit wrongdoing and pay 7mil+ dollars in fines.
PP, where they got baby parts, SAYS they had nothing to do with it. And somehow there's no real reporting on whether or not the county or the state is digging any deeper into PParenthood "financial records" or looking for other evidence.
From what i've seen, I can't say that any gov't officials in CA are investigating PP directly even though many of the videos where made there.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/...ical-research/

Firms reach $7.8-million settlement over allegations of selling fetal tissue

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...ood-next-75555
ROFLMAO!!!
First off, pointing out that these groups WHICH ARE NOT PLANNED PARENTHOOD have been busted really takes the air out of the tires of the claims that everybody is taking PP at their word and that nobody is looking at financials...
YOUR ARTICLE MAKES CLEAR that people are looking at the financials.
How could they be finding this stuff out if they aren't looking at the financials???

Secondly, these groups ARE NOT PLANNED PARENTHOOD.
You may have some limited success looking at the groups which receive the fetal parts and looking at what THEY do with the parts (with regards to the law), but that's not PP.

So I guess I should thank you for proving my point.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
the sad thing is people like Foundit66 are in denial of the facts that folks in gov't and the media would allow PP space to cover their tracks here.
But it's a pattern most well documented by the Gosnell case where he operated for YEARS illegally and horrifically while gov't officials, hospital staffs, and city inspectors of all kinds looked the other way. And the media kept the matter as quiet as possible.
By this logic, church pedophiles have been well documented ergo anything I say about the church makes them guilty.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
many former abortion facility workers and managers have reported many various illegalities elsewhere which have gone unreported and unprosecuted. But these eyewitnesses ...and even video... are all conveniently dismissed as "Lies" and "liars".
When their claims are not substantiated by actual investigation, YES.
That's the part you guys don't get.

What I find amusing is that we'll have 99 out of 100 PP people stating "We don't sell fetal parts".
You guys ignore them and claim they are liars.

We get 1 out of 100 EX-PP people stating they do sell fetal parts, and you claim that as absolute proof.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by foundit66; 04-23-2018 at 06:52 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aborted, baby, blocks, exposing, more, parenthood, planned, release, scotus, videos

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0