Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Civil Rights & Abortion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Civil Rights & Abortion Discuss The Kevin Spacey incident at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by Lollie Hope it wasn't foggy. I flashed my tits and nobody cared....

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: The Kevin Spacey incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
Hope it wasn't foggy.
I flashed my tits and nobody cared.
Reply With Quote
  #72 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2017, 10:56 PM
Lollie's Avatar
Elle qui tolère Trump
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Defiance Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,071
Thanks: 14,714
Thanked 13,841 Times in 8,498 Posts
Default Re: The Kevin Spacey incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
I flashed my tits and nobody cared.
Have another drink..
__________________
Everyone feels benevolent if nothing happens to be annoying him at the moment.
- C.S. Lewis
Reply With Quote
  #73 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: The Kevin Spacey incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
Have another drink..
I flashed my cock.
Reply With Quote
  #74 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Lollie's Avatar
Elle qui tolère Trump
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Defiance Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,071
Thanks: 14,714
Thanked 13,841 Times in 8,498 Posts
Default Re: The Kevin Spacey incident

Yep, drunk or drinking.
__________________
Everyone feels benevolent if nothing happens to be annoying him at the moment.
- C.S. Lewis
Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: The Kevin Spacey incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
Yep, drunk or drinking.
Nice cock huh?
Reply With Quote
  #76 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2017, 10:35 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,119
Thanks: 9,936
Thanked 15,027 Times in 9,110 Posts
Post Re: The Kevin Spacey incident

Another Hollywood character accused! Back in 1994, Homer Simpson is accused of grabbing a young woman's but after he drove her home...

__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #77 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Joe Shoe's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,099
Thanks: 785
Thanked 1,519 Times in 1,033 Posts
Default Re: The Kevin Spacey incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Like I said, the phrase was "orientation", and people insinuated / assumed (falsely) that it was grouped with "sexual orientation".
They clarified because people with sucky reading comprehension skills leaped to a false conclusion.
LOL, they clarified because they got busted on it and had to go into damage control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Second, their methodology was innately flawed.
Child molesters sexual attraction is typically for the age. Gender is typically irrelevant.
None of that has anything to do with the reality this is a problem in the male gay community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Again, another stupid lie.
While I do repudiate the expertise of these people by pointing to the insanity they espoused, I ALSO EXPOSED THEIR METHODOLOGY AS FALSE.
Wow dude, you may way to stop lying when its so easily seen to BE a lie by anyone reading this thread: you exposed jack-squat in terms of methodology. The only thing you made clear is that you have disdain for anyone who takes an informed (by cited sources) view that goes against your views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Yet again, this is woefully inaccurate.
The articles documented the insane claims of those two nutjobs you brought up.
Their own words and claims repudiate them.
They source their findings. Shooting the messengers isn't going to make those sources go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
You were lying in refusing to acknowledge the methodology flaw of Reisman and Baldwin.
Child molesters sexual attraction is typically for the age. Gender is typically irrelevant.
Men who have never had sex with another man can and do molest little boys.
Men who have never had sex with a woman can and do molest little girls.
Many child molesters have no adult sexual interaction.
You're muddying the waters here and lying by omission by phrases like "child molesters", "little boys", little girls", etc. The way the problem manifests itself in the LGBT community on this is PEDERASTY and HEBIPHILIA. And frankly, as a male in the gay community, you know doubt know this damn well, so stop acting coy about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
You seem oblivious to what "civil rights issues" truly are.
The civil rights movement is about black people being oppressed and denied rights. The gay pride movement has been trying to wiggle its way into that category for ages now. The truth is, you've suffered nothing remotely close to what blacks have. What you fight for are "gay rights." But not civil rights as that term has come to be understood historically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
You seem to think that just because we weren't enslaved, that means gays don't have "civil rights issues".
Not just the issue of slavery alone.
You've never been really denied much of anything except public validation. Blacks were denied property rights, the right to vote, the right to decide their own surnames, actual citizenship, etc. Have you ever been legally denied the right to vote because you are gay, Foundit? Has the state ever told you that you can't buy property?

But hey, I'll entertain your claim. Hmm, gay "civil rights" ... let's see: Oh yeah ... one or two of you had to suffer the horrible terror of hearing one baker actually say he he didn't want to support your movement or put gay-themed stuff on your cake ... HORROR OF HORRORS ....


And indeed, some out there were always opposed to you wiggling into the institution of marriage with your gay relationships. But the public let you do it anyway, because frankly, society is actually pretty nice. Yet you were ALWAYS able to marry the same way everyone ELSE was. Black people? Even REAL marriages weren't recognised for them. Men and women couldn't even marry each other if they were black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
It's profoundly amusing considering you fancy yourself a libertarian, but you refuse to protect the rights of gays.
As you usually do with people, you fail to understand the difference between someone having an opinion on the merits or morality of an ISSUE, and being for your legal right to something. LEGALLY, I am for protecting your rights; you've just never had the intellectual honesty to acknowledge it even though I've explained my views on this to you a number of times. IOW, the fact that I call you out for being a drama queen about "gay rights" in that you invoke CIVIL RIGHTS, doesn't mean I'm not for your rights. I am and have told you what I'm for a number of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Regardless, you are obfuscating the point I was making. Reisman and Baldwin made their living out of attacking gays.
The APA is simply an organization dedicated to mental health expertise.
There is no intelligible comparison between the two.
The APA has been moving toward a lobbyist/left-wing entity for a long time and therefore makes its living that way as well. They also are known to shut out people who's views don't tow politically-left ideology--and they have had to walk things back because they got ahead of themselves and got called out on it (like the example I gave earlier). And there are plenty others on the left that make a living out of attacking Christians and ex-gays. Has nothing to do with the merits of their sources and arguments. Your point carries no weight.
__________________
What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand???
Reply With Quote
  #78 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2017, 02:22 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,119
Thanks: 9,936
Thanked 15,027 Times in 9,110 Posts
Default Re: The Kevin Spacey incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
LOL, they clarified because they got busted on it and had to go into damage control.
I have repeatedly challenged you to actually quote the original.
Predictably, you refuse because you just want to claim it happened without actually proving your claim.

Can you quote where the APA stated pedophilia was a sexual orientation??
You can't. Because they didn't.

Your previous article seemed to intimate it was providing a link to "APA to issue a statement insisting that the designation was an error", but anybody who followed the link would see that it did no such thing. In fact, the link was to no such statement.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
None of that has anything to do with the reality this is a problem in the male gay community.

JUST AS MUCH as it is a problem in the straight community.
No more.
No less.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
Wow dude, you may way to stop lying when its so easily seen to BE a lie by anyone reading this thread: you exposed jack-squat in terms of methodology.
This is your lie.
The people involved in your quotes ASSUME that if a man molested a boy, that the man is gay.
That is a fallacy. Men who have never had sex with other men can and do molest boys.

THAT is their methodology problem.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
They source their findings. Shooting the messengers isn't going to make those sources go away.

Habitually with those who make it a business to be anti-gay, they MISREPRESENT other people's work.
In this case, they can take other studies which look at NUMBERS of molestations and genders involved, BUT THOSE STUDIES NEVER CLAIMED that the child molester was gay just because the man molested a boy.
That is on the Reisman's of the world who perpetuate that lie.
NOT on the "sources".


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
You're muddying the waters here and lying by omission by phrases like "child molesters", "little boys", little girls", etc. The way the problem manifests itself in the LGBT community on this is PEDERASTY and HEBIPHILIA. And frankly, as a male in the gay community, you know doubt know this damn well, so stop acting coy about it.
I'm not "muddying" anything.
And it's patently stupid for you to try to hide the facts of what I said by mindlessly tossing out words with no context.

"pederasty": sexual activity involving a man and a boy.
Which would fall under my statement of: "Men who have never had sex with another man can and do molest little boys."

So your claim that I am not accurately portraying this is dumb.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
The civil rights movement is about black people being oppressed and denied rights.
The clearest repudiation of this idiocy is to look at the CIVIL RIGHTS ACT and see how it specified a LOT MORE than just black people.
Religion, gender, handicap, etc, etc...

Black civil rights are civil rights.
They are not THE ONLY civil rights.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
The gay pride movement has been trying to wiggle its way into that category for ages now. The truth is, you've suffered nothing remotely close to what blacks have.
And we could say the same about religion, gender, etc, etc which were also included in the CIVIL RIGHTS ACT.
Civil rights is not a suffering competition to see who has suffered the most.

You are idiotically arguing with the dictionary...
civil rights
the nonpolitical rights of a citizen; especially : the rights of personal liberty guaranteed to U.S. citizens by the 13th and 14th amendments to the Constitution and by acts of Congress was charged with violating the victim's civil rights
You'll note nowhere in that definition does it specify the people had to suffer as much as blacks.
You'll note nowhere in that definition does it even specify race.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
As you usually do with people...
Instead of addressing my statement, you turn on the attack and ignore it.
NOWHERE in your response do you even acknowledge that you try to pretend you are a libertarian. Nowhere in your response do you even try to explain how you, as a claimed libertarian, can justify denying gay civil rights.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
The APA has been moving toward a lobbyist/left-wing entity for a long time and therefore makes its living that way as well. They also are known to shut out people who's views don't tow politically-left ideology--and they have had to walk things back because they got ahead of themselves and got called out on it (like the example I gave earlier).
Yet again, you make up dumb claims with no proof.
The reality is it is the ex-gay / anti-gay faux professional groups which mandate that you have to be against gays in order to be a part of their professional group.

You claim that they "shut out people who's views don't tow politically"?
PROVE THIS CLAIM.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe
And there are plenty others on the left that make a living out of attacking Christians and ex-gays. Has nothing to do with the merits of their sources and arguments. Your point carries no weight.
I care nothing about your faux victimhood mentality.
Your claims carry no weight.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #79 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Joe Shoe's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,099
Thanks: 785
Thanked 1,519 Times in 1,033 Posts
Default Re: The Kevin Spacey incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Can you quote where the APA stated pedophilia was a sexual orientation??
You can't. Because they didn't.

You're arguing a strawman here.
What happened is, they used a vague term "orientation" (which you and they have already admittted) without clarifying or elaborating on what they meant by that term, and then had to backpedal by spending time clarifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
JUST AS MUCH as it is a problem in the straight community.
No more.
No less.
Sigh.
You keep throwing out this red herring over and over.
I am NOT saying otherwise. That's not what THIS is about though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
I'm not "muddying" anything.
And it's patently stupid for you to try to hide the facts of what I said by mindlessly tossing out words with no context.

"pederasty": sexual activity involving a man and a boy.
Which would fall under my statement of: "Men who have never had sex with another man can and do molest little boys."

So your claim that I am not accurately portraying this is dumb.

You're trying SO hard to get a "gotcha" here, it's hilarious.
Let me give you a link to help you understand the difference between the 2.
https://wikidiff.com/pederast/pedophilia

And, if after reading that and grasping the difference, you still want to discuss it, come back and try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Black civil rights are civil rights.
They are not THE ONLY civil rights.

And we could say the same about religion, gender, etc, etc which were also included in the CIVIL RIGHTS ACT.
Civil rights is not a suffering competition to see who has suffered the most.

You are idiotically arguing with the dictionary...
civil rights
the nonpolitical rights of a citizen; especially : the rights of personal liberty guaranteed to U.S. citizens by the 13th and 14th amendments to the Constitution and by acts of Congress was charged with violating the victim's civil rights
You'll note nowhere in that definition does it specify the people had to suffer as much as blacks.
You'll note nowhere in that definition does it even specify race.
It's amusing watching you go through all that--playing up broad word definitions--when in fact it's people IN THE CIVIL RIGHTS movement who point out exactly what I'm telling you about the differences between your schtick and the civil rights movement. Take it up with them. Not my problem if you can't admit the differences.

The People's District: 5 Reasons Gay is Not the New Black - Forth District

I fought for civil rights. It is offensive to compare it with the transgender fight. | Charlotte Observer

https://www.npr.org/2015/07/02/41955...o-civil-rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Instead of addressing my statement, you turn on the attack and ignore it.
NOWHERE in your response do you even acknowledge that you try to pretend you are a libertarian. Nowhere in your response do you even try to explain how you, as a claimed libertarian, can justify denying gay civil rights.
The irony here is hiliarious, given that you made it personal to begin with, with the fact you brought up me-as-a-libertarian is an attack TO BEGIN WITH. You attack, then get butt hurt when someone attacks back, refusing to see that YOU brought on the exchange. :LOL :LOL :LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Yet again, you make up dumb claims with no proof.
The reality is it is the ex-gay / anti-gay faux professional groups which mandate that you have to be against gays in order to be a part of their professional group.
And of course you'll do absolutely nothing to back up that lie of a claim.
But yell for everyone else to back THEIR claims up.
__________________
What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Shoe For This Useful Post:
  #80 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2017, 05:19 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,119
Thanks: 9,936
Thanked 15,027 Times in 9,110 Posts
Post Re: The Kevin Spacey incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
You're arguing a strawman here.
What happened is, they used a vague term "orientation" (which you and they have already admittted) without clarifying or elaborating on what they meant by that term, and then had to backpedal by spending time clarifying.
So, your statement here already labels much of the bashing of the APA on this subject as liars.
That is progress...

But the stupid part is YOU ARE THE ONE BACKTRACKING.
Earlier, you provided the below link as proof.

THE VERY FIRST SENTENCE from YOUR link: "The American Psychiatric Association (APA) has backtracked on its designation of pedophilia as a “sexual orientation,” ..."
https://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...classification
YOUR ARTICLE claimed what you just said didn't happen.
Sounds like you can't figure out what lie to work with...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
You keep throwing out this red herring over and over.
I am NOT saying otherwise. That's not what THIS is about though.
That IS what it is about because it is idiotic (or obviously prejudiced) to pick a group and claim that something is THEIR problem when other groups are JUST AS GUILTY.

Imagine if I started talking about:
* Christianity's murder problem.
* Christianity's rape problem.
* Christianity's child molestation problem.

The act of singling out the one group and labeling it as their problem has obvious connotations.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
You're trying SO hard to get a "gotcha" here, it's hilarious.
Let me give you a link to help you understand the difference between the 2.
https://wikidiff.com/pederast/pedophilia
If you had rubbed two of your brain cells together, you would have realized my prior statement showed I recognized that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
It's amusing watching you go through all that--playing up broad word definitions--when in fact it's people IN THE CIVIL RIGHTS movement who point out exactly what I'm telling you about the differences between your schtick and the civil rights movement. Take it up with them. Not my problem if you can't admit the differences.

The People's District: 5 Reasons Gay is Not the New Black - Forth District

I fought for civil rights. It is offensive to compare it with the transgender fight. | Charlotte Observer

https://www.npr.org/2015/07/02/41955...o-civil-rights
It would really be revolutionary IF YOU WOULD READ AND COMPREHEND for a change instead of googling and half-assedly throwing out articles which don't actually say what you claim.

Your contention is that gay civil rights are not really civil rights.
YOUR ARTICLES DO NOT SUBSTANTIATE YOUR CLAIM.

First article is talking about "gay is not the new black".
I would agree with that statement. Nobody is saying that gays have suffered identically to blacks.

Second article is talking about transgender. Not gays.
It talks about how there is "no comparison". THERE DOES NOT NEED TO BE a comparison.
As I stated, the 1964 Civil Rights Act covered Religion, Race, Gender, Handicap, etc, etc,
Just because those other items were included DOES NOT mean anybody was saying they were identical.

The third article is the same in that it talks about "The campaign for same-sex marriage rights has often been compared to the black civil rights movement of the 1960s."
Just because they are not the same does not mean that gay civil rights are not civil rights.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
The irony here is hiliarious, given that you made it personal to begin with, with the fact you brought up me-as-a-libertarian is an attack TO BEGIN WITH.

Pointing out that you claiming the label of libertarian is false is not an attack.
If you think it is, then toughen up snowflake...

Secondly, the point I was making is that YOU DROPPED THE ARGUMENT and instead you went SOLELY ON THE ATTACK.
I have told you repeatedly I do not care if you interject personal comments.
It's your tactic of dropping arguments to instead rely on personal comments which is problematic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Shoe View Post
And of course you'll do absolutely nothing to back up that lie of a claim.
But yell for everyone else to back THEIR claims up.
I get perpetually amused when you demand proof of something so blatantly obvious it doesn't need proof.
Are you SERIOUSLY CONTENDING that organizations like NARTH don't require their members to believe in reparative therapy in order to be a part of the organization?
Seriously???

Because APA has NARTH members in it.
NARTH requires people believe in reparative therapy to be members.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
incident, kevin, spacey, the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0