View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 12:16 AM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 26,471 Times in 18,964 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: How Trump Plans to Steal the Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
What's amazing is that ever phony scandal comes up empty, so they just move to a newly invented one...

The Democrats Have Completely Lost Their Minds With The Latest Trump Hoax They’re Pushing
he says it himself. on fox most recently
and the guy he hired (who's invested in a private mail service) had already made cuts to hours and the budget; now Trump's doing some more of that. Also they're trying to change the rules of when the vote still counts. right now if it's post marked by election day it's a good countable ballot (like the income tax deadline), but they want to change that to must be delivered by election day to be valid.
only maybe they didn't think about the many troops stationed around the world?
anyway yeah he admits dems may win if he doesn't cut funding or refuses to ok more funding in this crises.
who the hell's gonna go out and vote in person. I know I'm not. I skating on thin ice as it is.

edited: forgot yes, the new post master general banned sorting machines.
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post

Last edited by saltwn; 08-14-2020 at 12:31 AM..