View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 02:34 PM
Runs with scissors

Thanked 13,784 Times in 7,523 Posts
Default Re: Trump just told us how mail delays could help him corrupt the election

UH,,, there's more....

VOTE BY MAIL CHAOS: LIBERAL GROUP SENT THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL, INCORRECT PRE-FILLED ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUEST FORMS TO VOTERS
and Virginia. Center for Voter Information, is affiliated with the Voter Participation Center which was started in 2003 by Democratic consultant Page Gardner.

The ballot requests are confusing a lot of voters, especially those who have already sent in vote by mail requests. They think they weren’t accepted and could send in a duplicate request. And in North Carolina, they are sending out partially completed forms which a new law does not allow.

There 80,000 of the partially filled out ballots in North Carolina. Center for Vote Information say they will be sending out new forms to all 80,000 people. Here is where it could get tricky. When the partially filled out ballots are returned they should be disregarded because they do not follow the law, making them illegal ballots. But people could think the correct forms are duplicates and they will not get to vote.

In Virginia, 800,000 vote by mail applications were sent out incorrectly. Instead having the return address say the County of Fairfax, they are marked City of Fairfax. Voters are registered by the county and not by the cities. The city of Fairfax and Fairfax County will be working together in an effort to clean up the mess.

Excerpt from a warning issued Thursday by Fairfax County:

3 Ways Your Cat Asks for Help
3 WAYS YOUR CAT ASKS FOR HELP
Dr. Marty
Ads by Revcontent
Fairfax County election officials want to alert voters about an inaccurate and potentially misleading mailing from the Center for Voter Information.

Be on the lookout for this inaccurate mailing to county voters that sending unsolicited applications to be returned the City Fairfax.

This group is mass mailing pre-filled, absentee ballot applications to county voters without their request—and the mailer includes return envelopes to send the application to the City of Fairfax, not Fairfax County.

“This mailing is causing great confusion and concern among voters who have been contacting our office,” said Fairfax County General Registrar Gary Scott. “While the mailing may appear to be from an official government agency, the Fairfax County Office of Elections did not send it.”

The mailing is also confusing voters who have previously submitted absentee ballot applications themselves, Scott added. These voters are worried that their applications were not received, leading them to think they need to apply again.

Fairfax County is working with the City of Fairfax to ensure any applications received from the center’s inaccurate mailing will be processed by the county…

Steven Ahle

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE