View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 07:23 PM
Runs with scissors

Thanked 13,990 Times in 7,614 Posts
Default Re: Voting Fraud Charges Filed Against Paterson Councilman and Councilman-Elect

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
give me a link to absentee ballots being rife with fraud.
Excuse me, I did not refer to absentee ballots. I was referring to mail in ballots.

To get an absentee ballot one must prove authenticity of the request and the election board must send ONE ballot in that persons name to the known address. It has ONE security code attached to that name. It can be monitored.
Shotgun blast of blank ballots require less verification going out. And far less verification coming back. Finally there is no secure chain of custody. So, with no authenticity of proper possession it is easy to stuff ballots, or destroy them.

However, since you asked there are two notable links. Here's one
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/04/...il-in-ballots/

The other is found in the FRIGGIN OP OF THIS TREAD

TO WIT:
Both Jackson, 48, and Mendez, 45, were charged with fraud in casting mail-in votes, unauthorized possession of ballots, tampering with public records and falsifying or tampering with records, according to the statement. Mendez was additionally charged with election fraud and false registration or transfer.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 06-29-2020 at 07:28 PM..