View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 03:36 AM
Runs with scissors

Thanked 13,990 Times in 7,614 Posts
Default Re: Voting Fraud Charges Filed Against Paterson Councilman and Councilman-Elect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Once again you come up with another bogus contention.....

I NEVER said voter fraud was acceptable.....

Your question is moot...

It's not good but, it exists and always has.....

Deal with reality more often and you won't get so poutraged with things that can't be "fixed".....
Of course you didn't say it. You said " there is no way to get rid of voter fraud...."
Implying, in the context of your post, that we should except it as fact, at the very least.

Your argument is one of semantics.
Typical liberal deflctive sh!t.

I'm saying "no," we should not except that it will always exist. And that we should not employ methods that allow it. Mail voting is proven rife with fraud from both sides of the aisle.

Voting is a right, not a privilege. You have the "right" to exercise it. Whilst there are special reasons to have alternatives, the government has no need to facilitate it for those who won't put forth the energy to do it "In Person" simply as an excuse for the preventing voter suppression. Absentee ballots and mail in ballots are historically rife with fraud. In person voting is how you "fix" it!

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 06-28-2020 at 03:46 AM..