View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 08:01 AM
Conservative Sage

Thanked 12,966 Times in 7,590 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: H.R. 6666: COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
This is just another step that the left is taking to have complete control over your lives. They know that fear will lead the weak at mind to give up their liberties for some semblance of safety. I am just amazed how quickly they have become comfortable with telling people how much of their freedoms they are looking to curtail. If this had been 15-20 years ago, these people would have been sent home rather quickly. It's sad and quite scary how uninformed and frightened the American people have become.
I agree that it is sad we don't appear to have learned the lessons of the past where the Federal government manipulated crisis to expand its power. I am confident that just as the people eventually rejected FDR'S dictatorial Presidency for life and mass incarceration by executive decree they will repudiate state Governors attempting to impose repressive martial law .

An asylum seeker.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post: