View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 09:49 AM
Sanity is overrated.

Thanked 9,726 Times in 5,965 Posts
Default Re: Copper Destroys Viruses and Bacteria. Why Isnít It Everywhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Colloidal silver can cause serious side effects. The most common is argyria, a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin, which is usually permanent. Colloidal silver can also cause poor absorption of some drugs, such as certain antibiotics and thyroxine (used to treat thyroid deficiency).

Colloidal silver: Is it safe? - Mayo Clinicwww.mayoclinic.org

Colloidal silver products are usually marketed as dietary supplements that are taken by mouth. ... Manufacturers of colloidal silver products often claim that they are cure-alls, boosting your immune system, fighting bacteria and viruses, and treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, eye ailments and prostatitis

Can anyone explain the difference between colloidal silver ...www.thenakedscientists.com õ forum
Colloidal silver is a suspension of neutral metallic silver particles. Ionic silver refers to silver with a plus one charge, which can be soluble in water (as in silver nitrate or silver triflate), or insoluble (like silver chloride or silver carbonate.)
While it's always wise to do research before taking anything of the sort, I use multiple sources. Mayo clinic is a good first stop, but there is more to be found on the subject. Quantity matters also, but I include raw garlic during and after. I have no problems with vampires, as a side benefit.