View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 09:02 PM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 26,465 Times in 18,960 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: DOJ Asks To Drop Charges Against Russian Companies That Funded Troll Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Right, it doesn't matter that Mueller's monkeys immediately petitioned the court for a delay after the Russian firms lawyer unexpectedly showed up to defend their clients. Oh no Mueller would have never indicted Concord unless they were guilty. Just like the pointless indictments of Russian intelligence officers, Mueller and Weissman acted out of partisan hatred not the pursuit of justice.

Concord was indicted so they must be guilty. No American was indicted for conspiring or cooperating with the Russians. but the Trump administration is guilty. Indictment in an unwinnable case or no indictment all that matters is Orange man bad.
When are you going to realize Orange man IS bad?
For too long in this society, we have celebrated unrestrained individualism over common community. For too long as a nation, we have been lulled by the anthem of self-interest. For a decade, led by Ronald Reagan, self-aggrandizement has been the full-throated cry of this society: 'I've got mine, so why don't you get yours' and 'What's in it for me?'
Joe Biden c1987