View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 08:35 PM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 26,465 Times in 18,960 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: DOJ Asks To Drop Charges Against Russian Companies That Funded Troll Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
The Mueller witchhunt indicted two Russian firms for interfering in the US election. But when the Russian firms unexpectedly displayed a willingness to defend themselves in court.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/16/d...an-troll-farm/

Citing national security concerns allows Mueller's team of zealots to avoid admitting they have no case. It's the same excuse Adam Schiff offered for not disclosing the so-called compelling evidence he claimed to have showing Russian collusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
It's amazing that we've had this jammed down our throats for YEARS, yet they can't come up with any slam dunk cases...
I have some prime land near Salt Lake to sell you.
For too long in this society, we have celebrated unrestrained individualism over common community. For too long as a nation, we have been lulled by the anthem of self-interest. For a decade, led by Ronald Reagan, self-aggrandizement has been the full-throated cry of this society: 'I've got mine, so why don't you get yours' and 'What's in it for me?'
Joe Biden c1987