View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 10:41 AM
Down Boy!

Thanked 7,113 Times in 4,798 Posts
Default Re: Why I got fired from The Denver Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
Great article. However, I do take exception with this line:

I know this may sound petty, but this is another example of to what degrees do we allow the victim class to redefine out society. By people like this author giving in only to a point, the left has managed to push their agenda in small bites until finally getting what they want at the expenses of OUR rights. This is a classic example of the "slippery slope" argument.

I DO care who uses whose bathroom especially when my family is involved. I don't need my wife or daughter sharing a bathroom with some guy that has a problem with reality. The fact that there are people out there that say it's no big deal, has led us to this point where we now HAVE to allow it to take place lest we offend someone.
Exactly! They only seem to care about the feelings of the person who is using the wrong bathroom. They could care less about the feelings of our daughters, wives, and grandmothers that are intimidated by a man in the restroom with them.