View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 02:17 PM
Conservative Sage

Thanked 14,532 Times in 8,382 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Markos Moulitsas: The Idea Of A Biden-Trump Debate Actually Terrifies Me

Here is a perspective on Biden's performance at the last debate from Progressive maven and Daily Kos founder Markos Moulitsas.

Quote:
After seeing the word-salads, the jumbles, the half-truths that come out of Biden in last night's debate and in recent weeks, I mean, the idea of a Biden/Trump debate actually terrifies me. These two aging, macho, you know, white males, sort of puffing their chest and throwing out stories that are maybe half-true or not true at all trying to score points on each other is absolutely terrifying. It would be a detriment to democracy to see that. I want someone with more substance to counter. Let Trump be Trump. Let someone with substance be on the other side.
It is interesting how the hysterics directed at Trump, threat to democracy and white male are applied to his prospective opponents.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rifies_me.html
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.