View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 10:03 AM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 6,584 Times in 4,476 Posts
Default Re: 6 winners and 3 losers from CNNís climate town hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Sanders specifically targets women in poor countries with large families that's not predominantly white countries, that is black and brown people. Giving him a pass for this racist policy because he is Jewish would reflect the same senseless loyalty driving Jews to vote Democrat despite the ascendancy of the Squad.
I'm not "giving him a pass" just because he's Jewish. I think he's sincerely sensitive to idea of targeting racial groups because of his family's and cultural memory of the holocaust. his father's family was killed by Hitler.
Could he be someone who doesn't really care about that and wants to target racial groups for abortion. a full blown racist eugenicist.
maybe. But somehow i don't think so.
But IMO Sanders, like a lot of pro-abortion people, has been self-deluded into thinking that abortion is doing people "women" a favor.... and helps to mitigate "climate change". Or at the very least he thinks abortions' not bad and believes that promoting it world wide will get him votes.

Quote:
While Sanger ...
Sanger was a dark witch and should be thought of historically as a freakin' super villain. Can you think of anyone since the 20th century began who's been the fountainhead of more death? the followers of Hitler Mao and Stalin mainly stopped their killing after they died. Sangers followers still kill millions every year.

Quote:
Neither of us knows if Sanders shares Sanger's enthusiasm for extermination of inferior races but the target of their birth control regimes is identical.
mmm I Seriously doubt that Bernie "shares Sanger's enthusiasm for extermination of inferior races"... but Sanders is promoting the same pogroms to the same effect.

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8