View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 11:26 PM
Administrator

Thanked 39,408 Times in 21,910 Posts
Default Re: KFC Refuses To Be Bullied After Muslim Group Just Demanded They Change Famous Rec

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
That goofy headline tho.

I'm going with a nonbiased source.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local...rve-halal-food

Sounds like they just want to be able to eat at KFC in New Zealand. Halal certified KFCs and other chains already exist in other countries.

No need for the phony outrage.
I am in COMPLETE agreement with Wally...

First, I don't know if it's just me gettin' old or what, but I'm starting to get REALLY sick and tired of a$$hole websites...Not just bias (that will always exist), but the websites that read on a second grade level and can't even get past two sentences without immature attacks...

..and on top of that, the article isn't even right!!!!!...

There was no DEMAND...It was a request...

There's no claim that there will be an attempt to shut KFC down...

If was denied NOT because they were "standing up to bullies", but because they tried it, once, and the trouble wasn't worth the effort (read Wally's REAL article)...

This is done on both sides (a lot of times by misinterpreting bills on the floor), and it's EQUALLY childish...

People read what they WANT to read, and, unfortunately, people read INTO what they want to read INTO...

From the Tips for Debate thread...

Quote:
You wanna lose credibility fast?...Use partisan websites as your source and you're off to a good start. TRY to keep to the reliable places the general public acknowledges as legitimate. One good way to find out if a website is bias is to go to the "About Us" section (if they have one) and see what their intentions are. There are some that are obvious (Rush Limbaugh & Moveon,org) and some that you'll find, with time, that are purely agenda driven but not well known (newsmax, truthout, mediamatters, mediaresearch). Believe me. There are plenty out there. Try to avoid using them.
Of course, some on the Right will NEVER believe anything CNN writes, and some on the Left will NEVER believe anything FoxNews writes, but for God's sake!...Going to ISuckLeftwingC*ck.com or F*ckLiberals.net is nothing more than starting a food fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retarded Headline
KFC Refuses To Be Bullied After Muslim Group Just Demanded They Change Famous Recipe Reply to Thread
1) They didn't "refuse to be bullied" because there was no bullying...

2) No Muslim group "demanded" anything...They requested...

3) And here's the MOST retarded thing...The demand was they "change" the whole friggin' recipe???????

...No, dipsh*ts...They requested they KEEP 99.999999% of the recipe and ADD a selection that gets specially made...

When I see Conservatives pull this crap, I get downright embarrassed...This was 100% FAKE NEWS...Aren't Conservatives always screaming about this instead of playing "Two Can Play That Retarded Game!!!!"???...