View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 09:00 AM
Progressive Libertarian

Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,841 Posts
Default Re: Complete List Of Incidents of Hate Against Trump Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
I also will acknowledge that most of the violence that we see related to politics, comes from those on the left.
This is coming from a right-wing bubble perspective because overwhelmingly politically based violence in America is attributed to extremist right-wing ideologies that represent the greatest terrorist threat in America today.

Quote:
Right-wing extremism in the United States appears to be growing. The number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade, more than quadrupling between 2016 and 2017. The recent pipe bombs and the October 27, 2018, synagogue attack in Pittsburgh are symptomatic of this trend. U.S. federal and local agencies need to quickly double down to counter this threat. There has also been a rise in far-right attacks in Europe, jumping 43 percent between 2016 and 2017.
https://www.csis.org/analysis/rise-f...-united-states

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.