View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 12:29 PM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 6,614 Times in 3,800 Posts
Default Re: Complete List Of Incidents of Hate Against Trump Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Wow that is huge! and really sad. The democrats and media ( one in the same ) has successfully turned Democrats into rabid mongrels.
I would suggest that lumping all Democrats into that category is painting with a wide brush as I know a few Dems that are no where near that deranged, but I also will acknowledge that most of the violence that we see related to politics, comes from those on the left. And that would stand to reason as most left wing policies are based on emotional responses to issues as opposed to policies that take into account logical and practical solutions to problems.

Therefore when you see a group of people that make their political decisions based on emotions, it only stands to reason that those same people allow their emotions to control their lives. And when you allow emotions to control you lives, your actions soon follow.

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post: