View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 12:43 PM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 8,171 Times in 4,847 Posts
Default Re: David Hogg’s Admission To HARVARD Now Publicly Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Hey, good for Harvard for recognizing that SAT scores are not the be-all and end-all measurement of who can make a valuable contribution to the school. Calling for an “investigation” of this acceptance is just right-wing lunacy. And, as a Harvard grad whose daughter is competing for a spot in the Harvard Class of 2023, I think I probably have a significantly more material interest in this issue than a bunch of *******s who will do anything to try to bring down vocal anti-gun activists like Hogg.
I take it your daughter is not one of those 1570 SAT, 4.0 GPA's the school claims to accept?

Not to worry, just play by their rules. Claim foreign student status. Not only accepted, Law Review President. What the heck, if you decide to run for president, just reclaim citizenship. Nancy will cover for you. Stick a feather in your hair. Not only admission, but professor. Harvard will tout you as a great example of its diversity. Or ride your bike 3 miles as fast as you can to get your camera. Instant gun expert. For gun experts, 1200 SAT's is good enough. GPA not necessary.

I would think as a prominent Harvard law grad now practicing attorney you would know these things.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post: