View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 07:51 PM
Scholar

Thanked 3,943 Times in 2,304 Posts
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Again, clueless er I mean get one, it's a VIDEO. How in the heck much easier could I have made it for you. Why I post videos sometimes is cause you and some others are too danged lazy to read.
What do you wake up in the morning, put your hands over both ears and start singing so you don't hear any real world noise till fox comes on?

Don't fvcking comment on anything you know nothing about.
I'm sorry, but I don't come to this site to watch idiotic videos. I come for the chance to express my opinions and read the opinions of others.

As for your assertion about not reading, that is exactly what I was proposing you make possible with your posts. Sure, anyone can do a drive by and post a video with absolutely no commentary as to the points that they would like to discuss. That is just lazy, but in your world, you see that as brilliant. Good for you.

I on the other hand will post what I think about issues and welcome the opportunity to discuss it's merits with people on both sides of the issues. However, you don't seem to want to do that.

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post: