View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 05:09 PM
Runs with scissors

Thanked 14,202 Times in 7,719 Posts
Default Re: 'Dangerous.' 'Abuse.' 'Lawless': Bipartisan attack on Trump national emergency de

[quote=Dog Man;962098]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
[

I]Dangerous abuse of power [/I]is when Justice Department lawyers attempt a coup d'état' to reverse the results of a national election.

I sure hope that an investigation commences soon on this subject. Because this is far more dangerous than anything Trump would, or could do.
Lawyers have attempted to reverse national elections in our courts before . But most notably 2000, 2004 and now 2016. But this time they weren't employed by the Democratic party but employed by the USA government as agents sworn to protect the Constitution. Instead they attempted to twist the law and remove an elected president by invoking the 25 amendment. Which cannot be employed as they attempted.

But they succeeded in convincing many jurist, citizens and the media that they could. The connections of these same people to the foreign dossier' compiled by Russian agent makes the attempt itself a justification for a federal grand jury to investigate possible treason.

McCabe's own words, "The Russian government is our nation's biggest enemy." To that, I say "BINGO!"

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post: