View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 10:10 AM
Sanity is overrated.

Thanked 9,809 Times in 6,003 Posts
Default Re: The juiciest morsel in Mueller’s charges against Roger Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
This is a criminal investigation and prosecutors in a criminal investigation have evidence to support possible witness testimony. If the indictment claims that directions came from the Trump campaign to Roger Stone then you can bet the farm that this is in the form of written directions or messages that exist.

IS TRUE is different from IF TRUE and the Mueller prosecutors are some of the best from the FBI and DOJ. They're not going to imply or say anything that they don't have solid factual evidence to support.
The FBI may not publicly imply or say anything that they don't have solid factual evidence to support. but they sure leak like a sieve, and the 'msm' makes wild-asses suppositions with their hyperbole headlines, with full coloration, hearsay guesses and stabs in the dark.

This would be 'smoking gun' number 16 or 17, I believe. I withhold judgement until there is a scintilla of proof. It's likely going to be a long wait.
The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post: