View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 08:45 AM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,942 Posts
Default Re: Partial US government shutdown is tied for the longest ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I want to be the first to say that I am sorry for the way Trump has ruined your life.

I hope some day you are able to climb out of the utter despair that Trump has forced upon you. I also hope your Liberal family and friends will some day be able to get their lives back on track.

It's obvious that only Republicans are benefiting from the booming economy, and that most Liberals are out of work and living on Ramen noodles until another Messiah gets elected to pull them out of their despicable predicament.

Have you tried praying? It always works for me. But you can't just say it, you have to believe it.
Most liberals that I know, pray to the DNC or Obama as they believe either or both are gods. It's no wonder they get no results.

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post: