View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 03:08 PM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 26,215 Times in 18,752 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
For just a minute, let's accept your idiotic premise
I don't appreciate your condescending then blatant critical attitude of me personally-and not because of any perceived board regulations but from the standpoint of decency in conversation. I used to be ultra nicey-nice on here and some far-right rw'rs began treating me like shLt, of which your attitude above is a partial example.
Quote:
to ask you this question: I take it that you see no problem with this?

How about I get a group of people and call them Anti-Liberal and send them to your house to harass you and your family
that is not a thing because no one would form an anti-Liberal group since Liberalism is a political stance widely accepted as legitimate in this country. would be like forming an anti-red heads group.
Fascism, on the other hand, is a dangerous and very anti-American ideology that tuck appears to adhere to.

Quote:
, night and day and then attempt to bust down your front door. Would that be OK with you because you are a liberal and they are a group of anti-liberals?
I would call the police. political stance having not much to do with it
Quote:
You really need to engage your brain before you type Salty.
Again you are not making your case, just hurling insults

Quote:
You come here and defend almost every stupid action by leftists because you agree with your ideology.
I am a moderate conservative. I like to debate. Sometimes I play devil's advocate. I am passionate about health care and corruption. the rest I take a stance on to discuss and try to pry good information out of other debaters.

Quote:
And this from the poster that started the daily Bible verse thread.
I believe in God so I must be a Republican? Is that what you are getting at?
That's ridiculous. God loves us all.
Quote:
Posting Bible verses does not make you a Christian.
correct. looking at your sins, being truly sorry for them, asking forgiveness, and accepting Jesus Christ as your savior from the damnation which you otherwise justly deserve-
makes you saved. you can call it anything you want. Christian is a good word so we'll go with that.

Quote:
Christians would condemn evil regardless of their political ideology.
I do. That's why I am not fond of the POTUS

Quote:
God doesn't care about your politics.
precisely so why bring that up?

Let me save you some time for future reference. it takes a lot to hurt my feelings. and posters on an online forum are just vapor. I don't pretend they love me. And I am much more impressed if they can look up real sources and give me a rousing fact-based argument with links to back up their claims.
I'm even more impressed if they can teach me something.