View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 01:40 PM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 6,671 Times in 4,526 Posts
Default Re: Conspiracy Theory Proven Fact Walmart Converted to Detention Center

First Lady Pays Surprise Visit to Migrant Children at Texas Detention Shelter
First Lady Pays Surprise Visit to Migrant Children at Texas Detention Shelter | CBN News

Quote:
First Lady Melania Trump paid an unannounced visit to the U.S.-Mexico border on Thursday, one day after President Donald Trump signed an Executive Order to keep families together amid an outcry over his Administration’s policy that was tearing them apart.

The First Lady is visiting two facilities in McAllen Texas: a shelter for migrant families that is under the auspices of the Department of Homeland Security, and the Upbring New Hope Children’s Shelter, which currently houses over 50 children from Central America

“First Lady Melania Trump has arrived in Texas to take part in briefings and tours at a nonprofit social services center for children who have entered the United States illegally and a customs and border patrol processing center,” her office said in a statement. “Her goals are to thank law enforcement and social services providers for their hard work, lend support and hear more on how the administration can build upon the already existing efforts to reunite children with their families.”

http://time.com/5318542/first-lady-m...ention-center/
I can't say for sure at this point if this was much of a "surprise" or how "Unannounced" this was to the dentition center and it's rent a cops.

the secret service probably brief their arses to back the H--- up. and rechecked all their background info BEFORE Melania got there.
But somehow I suspect that if were a truly an Unannounced surprise that she'd have gotten the same red carpet treatment ... in contrast to the treatment of the elected Senator
and the thing is she has ZERO official standing to visit AT ALL. As simply the wife of the president she has ZERO constitutional authority to visit any gov't run facility.
the Senator had FAR more RIGHT to be there. "Unannounced" or Announced. As representative of the real BOSSES the people.
And should have been treated to a tour and honored guest treatment more than Melania.

But I'm glad she was "let in" and I'm Glad Trump is trying to work this out.

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8

Last edited by mr wonder; 06-21-2018 at 01:59 PM..