View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 11:04 AM
Belly Dance Queen

Thanked 2,749 Times in 1,345 Posts
Default Re: Pearson high school history textbook teaches Trump is mentally ill and his suppor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
So The Blaze completely made up that narrative lol. Nothing in there at all insinuating what that right-wing clickbait garbage site claims.
Did you read the article? Here are some excerpts:

Quote:
Clinton’s supporters feared that the election had been determined by people who were afraid of a rapidly developing ethnic diversity of the country, discomfort with their candidate’s gender, and nostalgia for an earlier time in the nation’s history. They also worried about the mental instability of the president-elect and the anger that he and his supporters brought to the nation.
Those I know who voted for Trump didn't do so because of Hillary's gender; we didn't want a corrupt, globalist, Soros puppet in that position.

Quote:
“By The People” also brings up former President Barack Obama’s tenure, stating: “Those who had long thought of the nation as a white and Christian country sometimes found it difficult to adjust.”
This racism is common in the left. I never thought of this as a Christian country. Instead of merely giving the facts, this textbook is using adjectives and wording to create a biased narrative. Since that fits in with the leftist agenda, I think that's why some here don't see the bias that is so obvious to others.

Quote:
“The nearly all-white police force was seen as an occupying army in the mostly African American town,” the book states, adding, “…police increased the tensions, defacing memorials set up for Brown and using rubber bullets on demonstrators.”
Racism much?

Fact: There is no such thing as banning abortion; there is only banning safe and legal abortion.

How can you tell that someone is a vegan? Because they will f*cking tell you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lumara For This Useful Post: