View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 08:41 PM
PW Enlightenment

Thanked 5,730 Times in 3,861 Posts
Default Researchers say there's evidence that consciousness continues after clinical death

Researchers say there's evidence that consciousness continues after clinical death

---Researchers at NYU's Langone Medical Center have conducted a study of patients who have experienced near-death experiences, and the results are intriguing and chilling. Dr. Sam Parnia, the director of resuscitation research at NYU Langone, joins CBSN to discuss the findings of this mind bending study.---
after the mind and heart are DEAD. people have scientifically validated consciousness. being able to tell what was going on in the room after death and relate other experiences...

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.”
― Robert Jastrow, Astronomer and Physicist, 'God and the Astronomers'

"...My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going...”

"... For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him..."

---Jesus, John 14:2-4 and John 3:16-17

2 Corinthians 5

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8