View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:23 PM
Belly Dance Queen
Thanked 2,535 Times in 1,231 Posts
Default Re: C-Sections without the woman's consent

This is an issue dear to my heart. Those are horrible things to do to women. I've also heard of women being strapped down so that they cannot move during delivery!

Another problem is when labor is induced for the convenience of the doctor. My ex DIL was induced, and my grandson wasn't ready to come out so she was in an agonizing labor for over 24 hours. As a result of this very difficult and too-early delivery my grandson came out with a misshapen head, was developmentally delayed for a time, and at 14 he now has the maturity level of around a 10 year old, although he has normal intelligence. There are too many pregnancies induced for convenience. Babies in most cases will come out when they are ready, and it doesn't do them any good to be delivered early in the absence of a problem.

Pregnancy is a natural process, but it has been turned into a medical procedure. That is why I had my son at home with a midwife. During childbirth classes we were taught that 95% of deliveries are problem-free, so I never understood why some believe that 100% should be delivered in a hospital setting.
If a Muslim is being assaulted by a homosexual illegal alien, and a non-binary vegan uses an AR15 to stop the assault, who will the liberals protest?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lumara For This Useful Post: