View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Runs with scissors

Thanked 13,075 Times in 7,187 Posts
Default Re: Police Chief & Half of An Entire Dept Arrested for Violating ONE Manís 4th Amendm

"The common thread in these disparate cases is that there is no “one bad apple,” but a systemic problem of police attempting to cover for the illicit behavior of other officers – something known as the “thin blue line.” Essentially, the thin blue line operates as a good ole boys network with a mantra that a good cop looks out for a fellow officer first—regardless of how illegal the activity is, or whether in it violates an individual’s rights. To be accepted by the law enforcement “brotherhood” you look out for fellow cops first. Those that refuse to bend to this expectation are run out of law enforcement by their peers, as we’ve reported on numerous times."

"While it’s extremely rare for officers to be held accountable for their illicit actions, the actions of the DA’s office in Llano should be an example to the rest of the country that law enforcement isn’t above the law.""

You are right,,; Law enforcement people are not above the law. But is seems, at least from this article, that some want to indict all of them.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post: