View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 04:51 PM
Runs with scissors

Thanked 9,572 Times in 5,446 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
If that is what he said, then I think it would depend on the context. But that is not what he said.

Can you at least acknowledge how his remarks might make Americans feel, especially when taking into account his history of racially insensitive remarks and actions?

We all have different experiences and different lives. Part of us being able to unite again as a nation, liberals conservatives etc, is at least attempting to see things through different perspective. It doesn't make me a stupid liberal because I think his remarks were racist, it doesn't make you a racist because you agree with his remarks.

But we gotta find some common ground here or else what is the point of all of this?
The thing is,,,;He DIDN'T say it.
You guys are BUSTED!

CNN's Jake Tapper Admits Trump's 'Sh*thole' Statement Was Twisted by Fake News Reporters

No apologies requested, that would be too much to ask. But at least back it off.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post: