View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 07:57 AM
Runs with scissors

Thanked 9,572 Times in 5,446 Posts
Default Re: Red Robin eliminates bussers as restaurants combat minimum wage hikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
not an attack ye old paranoid person you

you can't relate that when the businesses did well the country's citizenry did too, from the forties till around 1985.
a few booms in the 90s, economy did not die under bush elder cause he raised taxes
then gw lowered em again and all this time save clinton and obama minimum wage did not increase and unions were torn apart.
now it doesn't matter that corporations saw their best two years last year and year before. . we are still talking about giving people a minimum amount of money to step up the ladder with their efforts. hell we even screwed college up for them. to where a lot of them couldn't even afford a doctor till obamacare and that had to be a corporate payoff too.
And, you are still talking about creating inflation on purpose, raising revenues for the government, and blaming then big corporations for the burden such policies actually put on small businesses and entry level workers.

An artificial minimum wage hurts, and adds costs, to everyone but big corporations and the government. The proof is right there in your own words.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 01-12-2018 at 08:07 AM..